Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
i swear my co-workers are straight birds more concern with the frivolous shyt, instead of the things which are essential to there growth.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Lil lightskinned jawn who works at the mall :noah:

You ever seen a chick that's so sexy, and you're like, "Damn, bytch, why you so goddamned sexy?" Cute face, nice ass. :ohlawd:

I don't give a fukk what anybody on The Coli says. I wanna simp this girl so bad. I just wanna like... take a second job just to pay her rent, then come home and rub her feet while she watches Love and Hip-Hop. :cape:

#softonwomen

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL

You ever seen a chick that's so sexy, and you're like, "Damn, bytch, why you so goddamned sexy?" Cute face, nice ass. :ohlawd:

I don't give a fukk what anybody on The Coli says. I wanna simp this girl so bad. I just wanna like... take a second job just to pay her rent, then come home and rub her feet while she watches Love and Hip-Hop. :cape:

#softonwomen

Nope! Don't do it You aint see that simpin thread? Not one of them nikkas won the chick they were simpin on. I know you're talking in jest (hopefully), but I'm sure some ism can win her over

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I need an adrenaline rush. Soon.

I'm glad I'm goin out this weekend I need it. I need some danger or somethin in my life.

Whether it goes bad or good I just need somethin. Too much energy.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
So I'm at the gym today ad there is this thick ass old white lady, I mean that bytch was bad, prolly mid 40s but damn was she bad. She shytted on damn near all the chics on their early to mid 20's
it be a couple of them old head bytches in the gym you just wanna break off lol, especially at my jawn

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.

#softonwomen
:russ: :ufdup:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin

#softonwomen
Get her # and send her a dikk pic breh :ehh:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
yo i read one of them Life Hack post on here about placing a slice of bread in a ziploc bag with hard/stale cookies to make them soft again

:ehh:

shyt works

:ohhh:

got my cookies softer than a bytch

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also p*ssy begets p*ssy:wow: