Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
I'm sad my breh @Slaimon didn't get to respond to Vado's thread before it got locked

All praise due to Allah
Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem. In the name of God The Most Gracious The Most Merciful. I say this for your own good, because i care about you. You should learn how to do the five daily prayers if you haven't yet. The people that know about Islam are commanded by God to pray 5 times a day, as this leads to a good life in this life and an eternally blissful afterlife, where you will not have to burn in the hellfire forever. When i first started praying 5 times a day it felt like my days became 5 times longer. It felt like i was actually doing something to have a good afterlife. It becomes easy after a while and it just become like a part of your life, just like eating or drinking. You should really pray 5 times a day, so that you will be a winner on The Day of Judgment.

Slaimon Khan Shah

Daps
Reppin
Is it a sin to contemplate doing something sinful but not doing it?
Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem. In the name of God, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful. Prophet Muhammad (Sallalahu Alayhi Wa Salaam) told us that if someone has the intention of doing a sin but doesn't do it, they will be rewarded with a good deed. Also, the only way you get a sin on your record is if you actually do a sin.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem. In the name of God, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful. Prophet Muhammad (Sallalahu Alayhi Wa Salaam) told us that if someone has the intention of doing a sin but doesn't do it, they will be rewarded with a good deed. Also, the only way you get a sin on your record is if you actually do a sin.
Interesting, I see.

Are praying to god vocally vs praying to god eternally any different?

Slaimon Khan Shah

Daps
Reppin
Interesting, I see.

Are praying to god vocally vs praying to god eternally any different?
Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem. In the name of God, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful. You can pray to God vocally or internally as well. God counts down even to the atom's weight of any good or evil that you do. Praying to God is one of the best things a man or woman can do, as the purpose of life for mankind is to worship God, and praying to God is worship of God. The main thing you want to do in your prayers is to pray to God, without any intermediaries such as Jesus, or a dead person, because God wants you to pray to him exclusively. If you want God to answer your prayers, just be 100% certain that he will answer your prayers. Believe so that your prayers will be answered by The Most Gracious.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem. In the name of God, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful. You can pray to God vocally or internally as well. God counts down even to the atom's weight of any good or evil that you do. Praying to God is one of the best things a man or woman can do, as the purpose of life for mankind is to worship God, and praying to God is worship of God. The main thing you want to do in your prayers is to pray to God, without any intermediaries such as Jesus, or a dead person, because God wants you to pray to him exclusively. If you want God to answer your prayers, just be 100% certain that he will answer your prayers. Believe so that your prayers will be answered by The Most Gracious.
Can you pray to god without any real religious affiliation?