Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Man, I don't give a fukk about your life story. Kenya Moore throws shade all the time, hell she's on The Real Housewives of Atlanta for fukk sake. Along with a bunch of other petty bytches. bytches say shyt about other bytches everyday. Hell its a form of entertainment. This is a forum, motherfuvker say shyt about each other all day, b and never be questioned about it.

nikka, it doesn't burn me that nikkas like chicks with dikks. Why would I be angered by a nikka's sexual orientation? I never even mentioned you, until you replied to me. So please stop with this false image that I'm jealous of you when I haven't said shyt to you. Your volcanic booty ass replied to me, manlet.

Jaymes, I can come here on my downtime and make observations all the fuvk want. I choosed to stop fukking with the forum, not the other way around, little boy. Some people actually have a life, a career, and don't seek validation or cry when they are not validated on a forum, sissy. This shyt isn't my life that's why I can come and go like I please. You're a grown ass man gloating that nikkas somewhat learn to accept your ass on a forum. You sound pathetic.
I sound pathetic? Yet you vented/ranted on being irritated by attention other women get here. lol
Have I ever made a post on here just throwing shots at female members for attention? No.
I've given compliments that I've meant.
That's the difference between us. It would probably kill you to be decent/nice.
You're the one who sounds miserable.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Boy, bye. You're a man parading as a female, even admitting that you tuck your dikk, who gloats that people @ing you on a damn forum. And cries when nikkas doesn't accept you. You got shyt fukked up. You're literally fukk up in the head. You're 28 and still can't admit you're a damn man. If you were such a fine ass bytch, your ass would be living it up, dikk or no dikk, instead you spent countless days pleading with nikkas to accept your she-man ass. Writing long ass dissertations about your suppose condition and giving motherfukkers lifetime stories about your life as a girl-boy.
You're the one writing me countless essays back to back. That post above is the only one where I'm giving you this much energy. Notice you and the chick you cosigned wrote multiple paragraphs toward me in each post.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Jaymes, I didn't rant. Ranting is what you are doing here and do daily when nikkas refuse to call you a she, refuse to accept your confused ass. You're the one who's miserable. Imagine living a life unloved by everyone,except your fakkit ass pa and dimwit ass mother, that you come on a forum everyday to be tortured daily by anti-tranny, anti-hermaphrodite, homophobic post. Do yourself a favor and kill you self. Hang yourself by that very penis you despise.
What happy, attractive person says this? :russ:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jaymes, I didn't rant. Ranting is what you are doing here and do daily when nikkas refuse to call you a she, refuse to accept your confused ass. You're the one who's miserable. Imagine living a life unloved by everyone,except your fakkit ass pa and dimwit ass mother, that you come on a forum everyday to be tortured daily by anti-tranny, anti-hermaphrodite, homophobic post. Do yourself a favor and kill you self. Hang yourself by that very penis you despise.
gotdam.gif

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
You're the one writing me countless essays back to back. That post above is the only one where I'm giving you this much energy. Notice you and the chick you cosigned wrote multiple paragraphs toward me in each post.

The both of you need to chill. You're both cool peeps. Dammit.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Jaymes, did you just not gave me a script worth a Lifetime Movie about your life and what you have went through as a shim? Did you not? The proof is in the pudding, little boy. I never thought nothing about your dikk tucked like a baby ass manlet until you mentioned me.
You're so hurt.