raven-symone1.jpg

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
:scust:

damn flawed and morally bankrupt coke-head logic

rationalize and sneak promote fakkitry brehs:pacspit:

coli fagz are the worst and thirstiest promoters of that genocidal/spychotic fukkery:mjpls:

and these cats be the same psychotic nikkas that stay complaining about cac-supremacy:snoop:
Do you think before you type? Can you read? Because you damn sure can't comprehend English. Is English your second language? I digress...

I just don't like bullies never have.

You can be whatever you like, think whatever you want to, hold whatever opinions you desire.

You're clearly anti gay and trans people and I respect your stance. I'm not trying to change anybodies mind on this site when it comes to moral issues cuz it's a waste of my time

I just don't like people being bullies and people being fukked with just because of what they are or believe. That's wrong. Just like you shouldn't be bullied over your anti gay stance someone who is gay shouldn't be bullied just because they are gay

An insult here and there is different. Guess what. The world is mean and cold. Be tough

But when you fukk with someone repeatedly everytime you see them that's bullying. That's what I don't like