Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Just like you in your ban thread :laugh: Grown ass man still hurt by other nikkas' opinion of him. You got balls use them sometimes :wrist:

It's not other people's opinions. It's how fake folks are that bothered me, but I knew this from jump. Still, I got over it.

It's ironic that you're so anti-trans, homophobic (whatever), yet you don't know what the fukk people on this forum do behind closed doors or behind those screens.
Tranny threads were made in abundance before I got to this forum. Gay/bi/trans members existed here before I got here and there's many. Way more than yall think.
You shouldn't post here because you're not getting the REAL either.

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
It's not other people's opinions. It's how fake folks are that bothered me, but I knew this from jump. Still, I got over it.

It's ironic that you're so anti-trans, homophobic (whatever), yet you don't know what the fukk people on this forum do behind closed doors or behind those screens.
Tranny threads were made in abundance before I got to this forum. Gay/bi/trans members existed here before I got here and there's many. Way more than yall think.
You shouldn't post here because you're not getting the REAL either.

:picard: Can you help a nikka out with the names of these people?

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
I never stated I was anti-trans. I didn't make such comments until you replied being smart out the mouth when it didn't involve you. I don't know what so hard to understand about that and why you are completely dismissing this, and choosing to portray yourself as a victim.

I'm not surprise that some dudes on here like men. Who makes countless tranny threads, but yet don't like them?I know dudes who portray themselves as gangsters who got being a bottom in jail. Nothing surprise me. It's a free world, do what your heart desire. Who you have sex with doesn't bother me!

Like I stated I don't follow you around and harassed and neg you, so I don't know what's your drift?

Yo, it's okay. You seem pretty cool yesterday, but I don't know anymore.

Why can't you just let it go? You're decent and whatever happened yesterday should've ended there.

Let it go, brehette.