Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
No, I'm not. I thought people ran you off. You shouldn't be trying to engage in online beef again. You know how insecure you get with nikkas bring up that big dikk between your legs. You were damn near in tears on this site because inability to accept you as a "she" when your tucking a dikk between your anus. Now go burn off your dikk or maybe you can whoop it out and put it in one of these coli nikkas rectum, which ever you prefer
Bitter and ugly. :mjlol: wouldn't be surprised if you were a fakkit yourself.

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
tyler+laughing+hard+gif.gif

Exactly breh, nothing wrong with sexual preference, just dont be a hypocrite

:scust:

damn flawed and morally bankrupt coke-head logic

rationalize and sneak promote fakkitry brehs:pacspit:

coli fagz are the worst and thirstiest promoters of that genocidal/spychotic fukkery:mjpls:

and these cats be the same psychotic nikkas that stay complaining about cac-supremacy:snoop:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I never been bitter or ugly hence the absence of self-depreciation posts in my post history. But I can't say the same for you Jaymes. It hurts your little feelings that nikkas can't accept that you are chick with a dikk. Toughen up, you've been living this life for how many years? Man up and just face that your life isn't always going to be acceptable to others, Jaymes. Your mother fukked you up when she decided she would rather take home a girl from the hospital, turning her blind eyes to your little peter
Shut up you ugly ass ho. You were literally complaining about ATTENTION OTHER PPL GET ONLINE.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
You come from a lineage of ugly hoes and shemen. Don't. I stated people were attentions whores, merely an observation. And you little manlet, decided you gain some some good press by responding and also relieving your state of depression some of these dudes left you in.
Only ugly hoes get so mad and irritated at other folks getting attention or love.

Period.

I've NEVER been ugly a day in my life.

You def don't know me.