Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Prynce

Daps
Just like you. What's the probability you would say this shyt to my face?

nikka you act way depressed on here, but I guess today you grew some balls just to protect another nikka's own, sis.
I mean 99% chance I wouldn't cause I don't boss up on women :manny:

I would prolly just blow you a kiss and wink :youngsabo:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Just like you. What's the probability you would say this shyt to my face?

nikka you act way depressed on here, but I guess today you grew some balls just to protect another nikka's own, sis.
Given: 2 minutes ago
Foxy Brown commented: (Unlike , I'm not a fakkit, jail bait ass sissy)

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

This corny bytch man

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just got off the phone with a recruiter and on paper, this position seems decent. Developer role, stable international company headquartered downtown. It's contractual though with no guarantee of becoming permanent, but the hourly rate is nice and could help me move quickly along with some of my financial goals. Wouldn't be mad if I got it, but the way things have been going I wouldn't be sad if it didn't come through either.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Breh, you negged me. :ehh: Why you doing so much? Does he make you ass erupt like a volcano leaving your booty whistling as you're walking on sunshine :picard:
I know that I negged you stupid bytch, why are you telling me shyt I already know? I know what I already did because Im the one that did it...:ehh:

Also fyi I dont swing that way but if I did I WOULD NEVER BE A BOTTOM. Wait what? :dame: