Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
I had to find out through 3rd party sources. I didn't know there was dinner at the table till it got cold. Ain't nobody ring the dinner bell when it was hot off the grill either :usure:
Those metaphors:ohhh:

On a Tuesday :wow:

This is the week that thecoli will go down in history :blessed:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Exactly. All beautiful women with varying personalities who also get a lot of shine, as they should.
I love women. How can you even find yourself attractive if you calling every other woman ugly or always hating and you are in female form? It doesnt make sense (a la LSA). I see this all day. Constant hating and bitter ass posts /subliminals and shade. Like for what? Everything shouldn't be a competition. You can shine too. Tf

I want more beautiful women to join.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I tried so hard to give up drinking coffee and fapping

Only 3 days into the new year

I done drunk about 7 cups and fapped 5 times :mjcry:

At least that new raw Shea butter got my dikk smelling good and feeling soft
Discipline. It is severely lacking. Many of you have issues delaying gratification. I am teaching Vice how to delay gratification. I am teaching her some discipline. Since you are bound by the constraints of time, you still have 362 days to get it right. You cannot beat yourself up over it. Get back to it and conquer.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Supporter
Daps
Anyways *hair flip* :laugh:

Gonna hit the gym then see what this Thug Kitchen cookbook is hitting for :jbhmm:

Still car shopping too :beli: the 2016 challenger in red still calling my name :sadcam: but I love the ruggedness of the all white 2015 Jeep Rubicon with caramel seats :whew:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Discipline. It is severely lacking. Many of you have issues delaying gratification. I am teaching Vice how to delay gratification. I am teaching her some discipline. Since you are bound by the constraints of time, you still have 362 days to get it right. You cannot beat yourself up over it. Get back to it and conquer.
My queen spreading knowledge :blessed:

I on the other hand am done with helping or giving advice in 2017. I have worlds to conquer.

Letting these peons fend for themselves.:birdman:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Supporter
Daps
I love women. How can you even find yourself attractive if you calling every other woman ugly or always hating and you are in female form? It doesnt make sense (a la LSA). I see this all day. Constant hating and bitter ass posts /subliminals and shade. Like for what? Everything shouldn't be a competition. You can shine too. Tf

I want more beautiful women to join.

^^^ cosign. shyts only a competition when you feel like you've got something to prove. Never In my life have I had to be a try hard or throw sneak disses at a bigger or badder bytch. If folks up here feel some kind of way about me or anyone else for that matter- block us. It's really that simple.