Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
This is a messageboard where there are dozens of threads made for members to participate and share photos of themselves, stories/ experiences and of course ppl will flirt. So on some level everyone on here is "attention whoring". Unless you are completely anonymous with no avatar and a neutral personality (never sharing photos or your identity in any way), you're expecting attention or a reaction/response. Some ppl still don't get noticed but they want to.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
The fukk going on in TLR? Are people out here really that hurt that two people found each other online and are happy? :dahell:
Yes. Because people on here are so miserable that they want others to feel just as shytty as them. One of the reasons why I took a break from here. And I'll probably be doing it again sometime soon.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Its wild.
Some of these people on here making Cruella de Vil look pure :francis:

Yes. Because people on here are so miserable that they want others to feel just as shytty as them. One of the reasons why I took a break from here. And I'll probably be doing it again sometime soon.
You ain't slick what you are really trying to do is go be with Keiko and the kids and train for that runback against Yomi :wow:

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
The fukk going on in TLR? Are people out here really that hurt that two people found each other online and are happy? :dahell:
I was trying to read that shyt last night but was nursing these sprains in my shoulders @-DMP-

My trainer had me doing all kinds of compounds last night...lawd...I gotta take today tomorrow off.

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I was trying to read that shyt last night but was nursing these sprains in my shoulders @-DMP-

My trainer had me doing all kinds of compounds last night...lawd...I gotta take today off.

I am convinced shoulder injuries are the WORST. they literally affect every lift worth a damn.

So glad my shyt cleared up, not fukking with heavy shoulder press anymore.

How did you sprain yours?

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes, I be tide of the attention whoring a certain person be doing on here. Oddly somehow? Someway, they must can't get it in real life. Like 3 years of this, it's safe to assume some of these dudes gets no p*ssy and this is the close they can get to an IG thot

:mjpls: You feeling some kind of way sis? You good?

Last edited: