Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Had a good to time at the comedy show but I looked over and my ex was texting her sister all night :childplease:

Like what are you worried about and you can't even text me. Ask me if I'm showing you sis a good time or if I'm having one myself.

Didn't even say thank you for the Pandora bracelet or taking your sis out for free in Atlanta so she had something to do while you worked.

No thank you. No appreciation. No nothing. Im probably finished with her for good now. Maybe that's the real change for 2017

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Had a good to time at the comedy show but I looked over and my ex was texting her sister all night :childplease:

Like what are you worried about and you can't even text me. Ask me if I'm showing you sis a good time or if I'm having one myself.

Didn't even say thank you for the Pandora bracelet or taking your sis out for free in Atlanta so she had something to do while you worked.

No thank you. No appreciation. No nothing. Im probably finished with her for good now. Maybe that's the real change for 2017
:mjcry:...I'm crying inside for you.

No appreciation at all..

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I hear you but its half the price of spinach, has just as much protein as brocolli and expands in your stomach to fill you up.:blessed:

The only problem is human beings can't digest it fully so your shyt looks like its been seasoned with oregano :francis:
Broccolli, spinach, carrots, cauliflower, quinoa (none with any of that cranberry shyt), green beans and more I can fukk with...I just can't with kale...its disgustya.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Broccolli, spinach, carrots, cauliflower, quinoa (none with any of that cranberry shyt), green beans and more I can fukk with...I just can't with kale...its disgustya.

more for me :takedat:
Sheep-Eating-86199.gif

Dried cranberries are a good addition to everything green tho breh, trust