Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Hello @Jayne

Act II (of IV?)

Again sorry for any grammar issues/plot holes, I'm basically speed-writing this. :wink:

--------

They walked across the street, away from the Bellagio, hand-in-hand and hearts in love. It was early evening now and the bright blue sky had commenced its slow transformation into the fiery amber of dusk. In front of them stood the Eiffel Tower-themed Paris Las Vegas hotel. “Hey…you up for a little Parisian feast, mon ami?” asked Jayson in a comically exaggerated French accent. “Sure, that sounds…romantic! And you never told me that you speak French…” Jayne shot back, giving Jayson a playful tug of the arm. “Yeah I took a couple of years of French in high school…forgot most of it. Basically remembered just enough to woo beautiful women like you…”. “So corny!”, Jayne exclaimed – and they both laughed playfully.

Adjacent to the Paris hotel was the Mon Ami Gabi restaurant. The building was tastefully constructed and decorated in mid-1900 Parisian flair. Maroon umbrellas with gold stems provided shade for customers sitting outside on dark, woven wood chairs. A wonderful view of the Bellagio situated right across the street. They walked inside and approached the greeter – “table for two please” Jayson requested while smiling at the greeter. “Sure, please follow me this way”. The main dining area was lined floor to ceiling with cherry wood frames and stocked with a plethora of fine French wine. White linen cloths draped circular tables. Sparkling wine glasses, shimmering silverware, and maroon napkins populated the table tops. They sat across from each other at a small table in the center of the dining room.

A customarily warm greeting and introduction by their server was followed up by a bottle of red wine and a couple of hor d’oeuvres: chicken liver mousse pate and smoked salmon. “I feel so underdressed coming here” Jayne quipped. “Yeah, I know right? At least you’re not wearing Nikes like I am. But...yeah, no big deal – we’re having a good time that’s all that matters, hun.” Jayne lit up inside at Jayson’s use of the word “hun”. It was sweet, and simply so.

“Hey…uhh…you mind if we talk about us for a minute?” Jayson asked. “Whoa, you’re getting so serious all of a sudden…” Jayne said with a smirk. She followed up with “absolutely Jay, you know you can talk to me about anything.” Just then their waiter returned – ready to take entrée orders. Instead of food, Jayne and Jayson ordered another bottle of red wine, a merlot from southwestern France.

Jayson looked over to the wooden wall of wine – something was clearly on his mind. “How did you cope with your…I’m sorry I don’t really know how else to say this… How did you cope with being non-binary in a binary world? I just…I have so many questions. Not about us…or where we stand. I love you and want to be with you, and I’m proud to call you my girlfriend. It’s just…I don’t know how to “come out” to the world about…us. About our relationship. I don’t even know if there is a need to “come out”. I just need advice on what to do and how to do it…how to tell people about us. Does any of this make sense to you?

Jayne gazed at the glass of wine in her hand…whisked the wine around a little and took a long, deep sip. “Yes, it makes perfect sense… You don’t have to be ashamed or…embarrassed to discuss this with me. It’s awkward…I know. But we can work together. That’s the key: having someone by your side to support you.”

The air between them filled with silence for several seconds. Finally, the silence was pierced by Jayne. “My parents were my support system. From day one…they loved me unconditionally. They knew that I was different. They did their research, consulted professionals, discussed the issue with family members, and perhaps most importantly…raised me as a daughter from day one.” She sighed and continued. “So while I had issues with expressing myself to my peers…I always had that base at home to return to for support. No matter how difficult things were away from home…and trust me sometimes things got very difficult...I always had a source of unconditional love in my life to run back to…”. Jayne looked around the dining area at nothing in particular. The room was bustling now with most of the tables filled wine guzzling patrons.

“So Jay I’m saying all this to say that…it won’t be easy. You’ll have some people in your circle that won’t approve of this relationship…some will call it weird, some will call you gay, others will cut you off altogether.” Jayne looked Jayson in the eyes. He was staring at her, listening intently. As a tear welled up in Jayne’s right eye, she shifted her focus to the glass of wine in front of her, not wanting Jay to see how emotional she was becoming. “But as I made it through with the love of my parents...I believe that we can make it through with the love that we have for one another.” Upon saying this, Jayne couldn’t control herself – she placed her hand on her eyebrows, covering her eyes, and started to cry.

Jayson got up and scooted his chair so that he could sit directly next to Jayne. “Hey Jayne, listen babe. I’m sorry – I didn’t really mean to make you uncomfortable or sad with this topic. I’m sorry hun. Listen…” Jayson put his right arm around Jayne and rubbed his left hand on her thigh. “I need you to know something. I’m willing to do whatever it takes to make this relationship work. I love you…and if others are unwilling to accept that, then frankly I don’t care if they are in my life – nor do I want them to be.” Jayson lifted Jayne’s chin and planted on her lips a long soft kiss with just a hint of tongue. Jayne melted. She placed her manicured hand on his sand-colored, clean-shaved cheek and said “thank you.”.

“What do you say we get some fresh air?” Jayson suggested. “That sounds like a wonderful idea…” Jayne said with a smile. Jayson flagged down their waiter and paid their bill. They exited the Mon Ami Gabi into the warm night air, and walked with Jayson’s arm around her, back toward the MGM Grand.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Why I'm on punishment in the first place?

What about now :sas1:
Lovely. But If you showed your whole face, it'd be heavenly. The more melanin per square inch we see of your beautiful face, another square inch gets chipped off the wall of white supremacy dear sista. The white man doesn't want you showing your whole face. He doesn't want you showing your radiant beauty. Shame the devil(The White man) and show your whole face my queen.

:blessed:

Or PM me...

:lupe:

Or laugh at me...

:mjcry:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Groucho look never looked so good. :wow: You can pull off anything.

SIMPS! :ohlawd: assemble and shower @Raava with unceasing compliments!

@James Carter @Fonsworth @-DMP- @Fonsworth @Meh @LordLoco @Dak_Brehscott (:scusthov:)
giphy.gif

ill think about it.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Hello @Jayne

Act II (of IV?)

Again sorry for any grammar issues/plot holes, I'm basically speed-writing this. :wink:

--------

They walked across the street, away from the Bellagio, hand-in-hand and hearts in love. It was early evening now and the bright blue sky had commenced its slow transformation into the fiery amber of dusk. In front of them stood the Eiffel Tower-themed Paris Las Vegas hotel. “Hey…you up for a little Parisian feast, mon ami?” asked Jayson in a comically exaggerated French accent. “Sure, that sounds…romantic! And you never told me that you speak French…” Jayne shot back, giving Jayson a playful tug of the arm. “Yeah I took a couple of years of French in high school…forgot most of it. Basically remembered just enough to woo beautiful women like you…”. “So corny!”, Jayne exclaimed – and they both laughed playfully.

Adjacent to the Paris hotel was the Mon Ami Gabi restaurant. The building was tastefully constructed and decorated in mid-1900 Parisian flair. Maroon umbrellas with gold stems provided shade for customers sitting outside on dark, woven wood chairs. A wonderful view of the Bellagio situated right across the street. They walked inside and approached the greeter – “table for two please” Jayson requested while smiling at the greeter. “Sure, please follow me this way”. The main dining area was lined floor to ceiling with cherry wood frames and stocked with a plethora of fine French wine. White linen cloths draped circular tables. Sparkling wine glasses, shimmering silverware, and maroon napkins populated the table tops. They sat across from each other at a small table in the center of the dining room.

A customarily warm greeting and introduction by their server was followed up by a bottle of red wine and a couple of hor d’oeuvres: chicken liver mousse pate and smoked salmon. “I feel so underdressed coming here” Jayne quipped. “Yeah, I know right? At least you’re not wearing Nikes like I am. But...yeah, no big deal – we’re having a good time that’s all that matters, hun.” Jayne lit up inside at Jayson’s use of the word “hun”. It was sweet, and simply so.

“Hey…uhh…you mind if we talk about us for a minute?” Jayson asked. “Whoa, you’re getting so serious all of a sudden…” Jayne said with a smirk. She followed up with “absolutely Jay, you know you can talk to me about anything.” Just then their waiter returned – ready to take entrée orders. Instead of food, Jayne and Jayson ordered another bottle of red wine, a merlot from southwestern France.

Jayson looked over to the wooden wall of wine – something was clearly on his mind. “How did you cope with your…I’m sorry I don’t really know how else to say this… How did you cope with being non-binary in a binary world? I just…I have so many questions. Not about us…or where we stand. I love you and want to be with you, and I’m proud to call you my girlfriend. It’s just…I don’t know how to “come out” to the world about…us. About our relationship. I don’t even know if there is a need to “come out”. I just need advice on what to do and how to do it…how to tell people about us. Does any of this make sense to you?

Jayne gazed at the glass of wine in her hand…whisked the wine around a little and took a long, deep sip. “Yes, it makes perfect sense… You don’t have to be ashamed or…embarrassed to discuss this with me. It’s awkward…I know. But we can work together. That’s the key: having someone by your side to support you.”

The air between them filled with silence for several seconds. Finally, the silence was pierced by Jayne. “My parents were my support system. From day one…they loved me unconditionally. They knew that I was different. They did their research, consulted professionals, discussed the issue with family members, and perhaps most importantly…raised me as a daughter from day one.” She sighed and continued. “So while I had issues with expressing myself to my peers…I always had that base at home to return to for support. No matter how difficult things were away from home…and trust me sometimes things got very difficult...I always had a source of unconditional love in my life to run back to…”. Jayne looked around the dining area at nothing in particular. The room was bustling now with most of the tables filled wine guzzling patrons.

“So Jay I’m saying all this to say that…it won’t be easy. You’ll have some people in your circle that won’t approve of this relationship…some will call it weird, some will call you gay, others will cut you off altogether.” Jayne looked Jayson in the eyes. He was staring at her, listening intently. As a tear welled up in Jayne’s right eye, she shifted her focus to the glass of wine in front of her, not wanting Jay to see how emotional she was becoming. “But as I made it through with the love of my parents...I believe that we can make it through with the love that we have for one another.” Upon saying this, Jayne couldn’t control herself – she placed her hand on her eyebrows, covering her eyes, and started to cry.

Jayson got up and scooted his chair so that he could sit directly next to Jayne. “Hey Jayne, listen babe. I’m sorry – I didn’t really mean to make you uncomfortable or sad with this topic. I’m sorry hun. Listen…” Jayson put his right arm around Jayne and rubbed his left hand on her thigh. “I need you to know something. I’m willing to do whatever it takes to make this relationship work. I love you…and if others are unwilling to accept that, then frankly I don’t care if they are in my life – nor do I want them to be.” Jayson lifted Jayne’s chin and planted on her lips a long soft kiss with just a hint of tongue. Jayne melted. She placed her manicured hand on his sand-colored, clean-shaved cheek and said “thank you.”.

“What do you say we get some fresh air?” Jayson suggested. “That sounds like a wonderful idea…” Jayne said with a smile. Jayson flagged down their waiter and paid their bill. They exited the Mon Ami Gabi into the warm night air, and walked with Jayson’s arm around her, back toward the MGM Grand.
Awwwww. Very cute.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
:russ: at the avi change. I should've known you was a light bright. Prolly an AKA to boot.

You know why you on punishment :stopitslime:

I'm not light :dwillhuh:

:clutchespearls: Aka is my mother

:dwillhuh: No I don't.

Lovely. But If you showed your whole face, it'd be heavenly. The more melanin per square inch we see of your beautiful face, another square inch gets chipped off the wall of white supremacy dear sista. The white man doesn't want you showing your whole face. He doesn't want you showing your radiant beauty. Shame the devil(The White man) and show your whole face my queen.

:blessed:

Or PM me...

:lupe:

Or laugh at me...

:mjcry:

:patrice::ohhh::dame:

:ufdup: It actually looks worse without the mask. No cover is bad, the mask is worst the bar across is the perfect blend :pachaha:

full

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
@levitate you should make my character suck him off while we are outside. He was so sweet. He deserved it for being a gentleman.