Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
AeqzajC.jpg

use your 3rd eye to her true form. #staywoke

:skip:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
My kid just puked partially digested oranges and chick fil a nuggets and I had to catch it with my shirt. The shirt is trashed and I'm just pissed and straddling the fence of a mental breakdown.

I can't get sad when someone 80+ dies. They lived pretty much a full life, much longer than most who die in their 30's, 40's, and 50's.

Speaking of 2016 took another one from the SWAT. Sigh.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Just to show you how crazy life is....

Ex-Girlfriend Charged in SUV Driver's Killing: Sources

Woman accused of killing boyfriend while driving

This girl went to my school a few years after me.....I remember jumping in her Facebook DMs and trying to holla after she made a post about how dudes aren't shyt. At the time I was in a situationship but was trying to bag, she said we could chill and gave me her number......She ended up telling me about a friend of mine who she went on a date with and how he was in her words "a fail". She told me not to tell him but for whatever reason I hit him up for her hoe fax (he was a good friend who I did business with since he's a promoter/marketer and he regularly booked me for DJ gigs) and he accidentally sends her a Facebook message with "." after looking her up to see who I was referring to. I dunno what happened, (whether my homie basically capped on me or she saw pics of me with a joint )but I ended up finding myself unfriended on facebook.

Now 2 years later I'm reading this story wondering WTF would have happened if I actually went and kicked it with this joint. My entire adult life has consisted of me basically just smashing joints and not really getting into relationships....feels like I dodged a bullet. Life is crazy

There's a girl from my school who started a GoFundMe so she could get a decent lawyer

Last edited:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i havent been on a date in a while.

thats something i plan on changing next year.
add confidence skyrocketing:wow:

add sex to that list. :takedat:
add sex on the regular to that:mjgrin:

add looking impeccable to that:youngsabo:

add graduating college to that:ahh:

add building my career properly to that:ohlawd:

get on the loco wave before its too late:ufdup:
matter afact. i might my username. might get rid of the loco all together. get something more serious. cause i feel like slowly all the jester shyt in me is slowly dying.
im changing.:mjcry::mjgrin: