Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Its like I just need to mAke my life exciting again. I got another year of college I have time to interact and meet more people. Maybe work out a lot more. I might even meet someone to hang with. I just get mad I couldn't work as much as I wanted to. :mjcry:

You're still young so the way I like to think of it is:

You can work hard and focus on building for your future while you're young with limited mistakes (you learn from your friend's mistakes instead)

Or you can dikk around focusing on things that don't really matter and worry about having an education and getting a good job later.

:hula:

It's about putting things into perspective and triage.

Once you do that you'll be able to feel a lot better.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
You're still young so the way I like to think of it is:

You can work hard and focus on building for your future while you're young with limited mistakes (you learn from your friend's mistakes instead)

Or you can dikk around focusing on things that don't really matter and worry about having an education and getting a good job later.

:hula:

It's about putting things into perspective and triage.

Once you do that you'll be able to feel a lot better.
Well I need to get back to making more of a voice demo. I had stuff I made and interviews. I miss doing those. But I have no ideas for one at the moment. I was thinking about making a short story. But there's only so many one man stories I can do. :francis: I miss the thrill I got from recording. As boring as editing was, I miss it. I just stopped :mjcry::mjcry:
I don't want to be :flabbynsick:before my career takes off.

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Been a rough week. Can't wait for Friday night

drinking-vodka.gif

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Well I need to get back to making more of a voice demo. I had stuff I made and interviews. I miss doing those. But I have no ideas for one at the moment. I was thinking about making a short story. But there's only so many one man stories I can do. :francis: I miss the thrill I got from recording. As boring as editing was, I miss it. I just stopped :mjcry::mjcry:
I don't want to be :flabbynsick:before my career takes off.

Well the thing I want to do most in life is write a bunch of novels stuck in my head. Right now I go to school and work two government jobs. I pretty much have a career set up but this is not what I want to do, it doesn't make me happy, it just provides a living. Work on your aspirations on the side that way you don't lose your focus or your happiness.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Well the thing I want to do most in life is write a bunch of novels stuck in my head. Right now I go to school and work two government jobs. I pretty much have a career set up but this is not what I want to do, it doesn't make me happy, it just provides a living. Work on your aspirations on the side that way you don't lose your focus or your happiness.
I just need a better job to get money to fund my aspirations. I want to build a studio in my room and not have to worry about recording. I also want to switch to a laptop. A gaming one preferably. Something high powered when I get the money. And I have a few novel ideas.