NAH
Supporter
Daps
Baby its been that waaaaay

tumblr_mu8bdhlcnW1ri1onzo1_500.gif

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I was reading over some of my asks on Tumblr and my answers and how some people trolling and/or trying it. Then when I responded they usually ask me why I am "mean" and cut throat and ppl in the notes/reblogging it are gagging.

One of the things I actually love about being a Taurus is that my pettiness has no bounds and my sarcasm when responding to ppl is natural. We naturally have smart mouths and I have a potty mouth, so it don't take much effort for me to decapitate someone's neck. I know exactly how to pick you apart and I know what you are insecure about and I will not only let you know but I'll remind you just so you won't forget. But we can kinda go overboard when we are going to battle, much like a Scorpio. I still have folks mad at me from shyt I said in 2006/2007 (even middle school) though they were the ones who tried me.

I also think what I am and where I'm from made me way more viscous, alert and ready for war.

Like 99 percent of the shyt said to me on here is K-1 level compared to the reading battles I've been in on WhatsTea.

Exposals/call out threads on here are NATHAN.
We were leaking nikkas socials, family info, addresses, bank statements and it wasn't moderated. That forum didn't have any moderators. Just an admin (1 person). There were NO RULES. Nothing was off limits. When you deal with actual messy fakkitS, the shyt you read on here or a site like Tumblr isn't comparable.

The thing is I'm not even mean at all. Just don't try me.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Even tho i got these concert tickets for friday Im thinkin bout heading to this free comedy show tonight since i have a half day tomorrow :manny:

Maybe to stunt on my ex :jawalrus: