Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Since no one seems to want to, I'll take a shower first.
Showers are for simps anyway girl

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I was reading over some of my asks on Tumblr and my answers and how some people trolling and/or trying it. Then when I responded they usually ask me why I am "mean" and cut throat and ppl in the notes/reblogging it are gagging.

One of the things I actually love about being a Taurus is that my pettiness has no bounds and my sarcasm when responding to ppl is natural. We naturally have smart mouths and I have a potty mouth, so it don't take much effort for me to decapitate someone's neck. I know exactly how to pick you apart and I know what you are insecure about and I will not only let you know but I'll remind you just so you won't forget. But we can kinda go overboard when we are going to battle, much like a Scorpio. I still have folks mad at me from shyt I said in 2006/2007 (even middle school) though they were the ones who tried me.

I also think what I am and where I'm from made me way more viscous, alert and ready for war.

Like 99 percent of the shyt said to me on here is K-1 level compared to the reading battles I've been in on WhatsTea.

Exposals/call out threads on here are NATHAN.
We were leaking nikkas socials, family info, addresses, bank statements and it wasn't moderated. That forum didn't have any moderators. Just an admin (1 person). There were NO RULES. Nothing was off limits. When you deal with actual messy fakkitS, the shyt you read on here or a site like Tumblr isn't comparable.

The thing is I'm not even mean at all. Just don't try me.
:ehh::mjgrin:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
nikkas here wouldn't last on that forum for a week.
There was no such thing as getting banned.
The admin literally just paid for the site to be up and running at all times. He never actually took action (He was my friend btw).
If your info was put out there, nothing was erased or deleted for your protection.
All the unflattering photos of nikkas were saved in folders/accounts or put into the gallery on the homepage. It was a huge embarrassing slide show of photos. Anon features. Messiest shyt ever.

And when you got read/called out, you were read physically, your family was brought into it, everything about you.

Those days were insanity. I miss it sometimes.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Geniuses Need Love Too

The Brilliance Of Donald Glover's Childish Antics

Written By: Ziggiy

"The potential of Black Genius lies within the interest, and inevitably the talents, we all have within us. The potential and capacity to achieve Black Genius grows when that interest is cultivated into skills. Black Genius is realized and achieved in those spectacular moments when we collectively utilize our talents and skills to disrupt and dismantle institutional systems of oppression. Black Genius is realized when we collectively imagine and construct new systems based on the values of equity and justice for all. Black Genius is within us all, but can only be realized when we recognize it in each other. Even more, Black Genius is ours to deepen, to understand, and to leverage to create a better tomorrow."
-William P. Jackson
Donald Glover is the quintessential genius of our generation. Screenwriter, actor, rapper, producer, director, star. He is all of them and none of them, a singular force of creativity bound only by the limits of his vast imagination. After cutting his teeth as a writer on Tina Fey's 30 Rock, Glover would go onto to Star on NBC's cult classic sitcom Community. He would also simultaneously write and star in his own standup specials, as well as release Hip Hop music under the moniker of Childish Gambino. A name he infamously picked up from a Wu-Tang Clan name generator. He would go onto release two proper studio albums (2011's Camp and 2013's Because The Internet) as well as several well received mixtapes (including the phenomenal STN MTN/Kauai double project) gaining both fans and steady acclaim with every release. Not being one to rest on his laurels, Childish Gambino returned at the latter end of the summer with his Pharos event.

To read more:
Childish Gambino - Awaken My Love Album Review
http://fteswl.com/2016/12/22/childish-gambino-awaken-my-love-album-review/

@Ziggiy back at it again right before the New Years with his final review :salute: :wow:

4 Your Soul Conceptually

J.Cole’s Thesis On Millennial Black Male Consciousness

Written by: Ziggiy

“And I looked into your eyes and knew that you were a queen. Black skin, black hair, the blackest of beauty I had ever seen. Your cries were as melody and the music pierced to the very core of my soul. Simply the thought of parting with this warm bundle of preciousness left the fringes of my heart cold. Not only was your birth the proof of continued lineage, but also a renaissance of faith anew. For now the hope of a brighter future rests in the love that I have for you”
-Anonymous
Hip Hop is very important to me. It is the musical genre that has most influenced, inspired, angered, saddened, and astounded me in all of its glory. I am extremely passionate about concepts or notions that make me think. Hip Hop is packed to the brim with poets and soothsayers whose lyrics make me think, they introduce me to worlds within worlds; as Nas spell-binds me by his portrait of the grimy and relentlessly bleak Queensbridge Housing Project. As Common weaves a narrative about early life in the Windy City. As Jay-Z gives you a peak into the mindset that molds a millionaire. Craftsmanship goes hand in hand with emotion when it comes to Hip Hop.

Also check out his J Cole review
J Cole 4 Your Eyez Only – Album Review – FTESWL
J Cole 4 Your Eyez Only – Album Review

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Debating on whether I should go into Brooklyn or stay in Manhattan for New Year's.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
One of the things I actually love about being a Taurus is that my pettiness has no bounds and my sarcasm when responding to ppl is natural. We naturally have smart mouths and I have a potty mouth, so it don't take much effort for me to decapitate someone's neck. I know exactly how to pick you apart and I know what you are insecure about and I will not only let you know but I'll remind you just so you won't forget. But we can kinda go overboard when we are going to battle, much like a Scorpio. I still have folks mad at me from shyt I said in 2006/2007 (even middle school) though they were the ones who tried me.
:jawalrus: