Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
fukk ginger. Lousy bytch. I'm glad pesci got killed in that shyt too.

But I can't necessarily hate her at the same time.
I hated Sam more than Ginger...The fukk you simping a chick with so many red flags for?!

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I hated Sam more than Ginger...The fukk you simping a chick with so many red flags for?!
I'm not simping that broad at all. She brought her death on herself.
Even though she took an opportunity that she saw. ace literally bought her love. He set himself up and she showed her ass from the jump. I wouldn't have touched her with a 10 foot pole. He kept messing with a chick who was crying on the phone at her wedding to her ex.and kept giving him aces money. And helped her kidnap their daughter, and plot to murder ace.

:huhldup::huhldup:flags out the ass.

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
I'm not simping that broad at all. She brought her death on herself.
Even though she took an opportunity that she saw. ace literally bought her love. He set himself up and she showed her ass from the jump. I wouldn't have touched her with a 10 foot pole. He kept messing with a chick who was crying on the phone at her wedding to her ex.and kept giving him aces money. And helped her kidnap their daughter, and plot to murder ace.

:huhldup::huhldup:flags out the ass.
So many flags, breh....So many :mjcry:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
So many flags, breh....So many :mjcry:
That shyt had me mad the whole time. I felt his pain when he found her on the phone. :mjcry:
But he told her. If things don't workout I'll set you up for the rest of your life and take care of you. Why wouldn't do that sneaky shyt?:wow: all that for ass and love

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
When you think of how everyone is fukking everyone like trying on new clothes and fukking them raw, it just....
Really gross.
Everyone is like fukking in circles.
Reading that body count thread with some guys lying/or telling the truth that they fukked 50+ women this year made my stomach turn.