Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Imagine how peaceful this planet would be with our hormones deactivated or way lower. No more aggression. No more sex. No more horniness. No mood swings. Hormones are at fault for all of that. We would see everyone's true beauty. The souls.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine how peaceful this planet would be with our hormones deactivated or way lower. No more aggression. No more sex. No more horniness. No mood swings. Hormones are at fault for all of that. We would see everyone's true beauty. The souls.

I've actually wondered about this, how different everything would be if human's simply got no pleasure from sex and it was STRICTLY for reproduction and waste.

Can you imagine?

Attraction and "love" would still be there but all that lust, sexual desire, enjoyment wouldn't.

:ohhh:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I've always wondered if this was a thing, I know its been times when I been stank from working out or running or whatever and women/my girl be like :wub:

I'm thinking to myself dont you smell me :no: lol.
Stank is different. Stank is overrun of bad bacteria and you not washing ya ass.:gag: Musk is a man's natural scent. Clean skin and sweat. :lift:

Just like how clean p*ssy smells and fishy p*ssy stanks.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Sex is bomb doe. :wtb:

Sex is creative energy. :blessed:
Sex is connection and bonding. :ohlawd
Sex is sweet release and relaxation. :banderas:

It's gross. It spreads stds and when you view/see the insides of the human body you will never view it the same. Rotten insides meshing together with smelly cum/bodily fluids.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Marcuz said I hate all humans earlier. It kinda struck a nerve with me:merchant: I'm like 'damn do I?' I couldn't answer it.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stank is different. Stank is overrun of bad bacteria and you not washing ya ass.:gag: Musk is a man's natural scent. Clean skin and sweat. :lift:
957m.jpg

Ahhh, I'm talking about after working out or running. The whole pheromone thing really interest me tho