Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
957m.jpg

Ahhh, I'm talking about after working out or running. The whole pheromone thing really interest me tho

Some colognes/perfumes have small traces of pheromones laced in them. There's also a website that sells pheromone mixtures I forgot the website and would not try it but people have said it worked

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I guess. To each's own.

I feel like it attributes to the mental part. Sure casual sex is gross, I agree with you definitely on this because even I feel gross after it before I swore off of casual. But there's just something different about being with someone who you truly can feel comfortable and safe with and place that type of trust into sexually.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Relationships are a distraction. I'm just trying be about this money. Especially with someone like Trump in office.
If it's a distraction, then it's not the right person. I honestly believe you should be able to date someone and still accomplish everything you need to do if only you find the right one. They need to be about their business too.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Playing moon

But between

FF15
sf5
overwatch
and puzzle quest..

its not getting much time right now. Good game though.
I'm feeling it so far. Last pokemon game I played was Heartgold. And since I finished FF15 last week, I'm about to put all types of time into it. I still have to play Witcher 3, Borderlands Pre-Sequel, and Just Cause 3 :blessed:

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
The famous story of Mike Tyson and Robin Givens ... the biggest nikkas get beat senseless by little women
Look at Sam Rothstein he gave his whole world to Ginger.. :wow:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The famous story of Mike Tyson and Robin Givens ... the biggest nikkas get beat senseless by little women
Look at Sam Rothstein he gave his whole world to Ginger.. :wow:
fukk ginger. Lousy bytch. I'm glad pesci got killed in that shyt too.

But I can't necessarily hate her at the same time.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Even though I'm abstinent (which is refraining from sex), I wish I was able to train my brain not to even get turned on/want it. That's what I meant.