Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every man is where he is by the law of his being; the thoughts which he has built into his character have brought him there,

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
One thing I can control is who I allow to get close to me. Its alot of people out there that I have to deal with because of family relations but because at one point or another they've shown their hand I've chosen to keep them at arms length and just remain cordial for the sanity of myself, my spouse, and his mother.

I'm not your friend. I don't want to hang out. I don't even want your number. Leave me alone and we're good.

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Need to relax with this social shyt, last 2 weeks I've done noooooooooothing productive, can't wait for Christmas so I can just chill with the fam :to:
Lucky work aint shyt right now, at least for me :umad:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I have an excellent woman in my life and i don't want to lose her but I got to fix me

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
2evt1td.jpg

:mjlol:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@Fonsworth, my body has forsaken me again. Rotator cuff issues popped back up :mjcry:

Why do I keep trying to do shoulder presses. they just not for me.
Yeah you have to take it easy. Shoulder workouts tend to fukk with the mind because you lift/pull heavy in everything else so you think you can lift heavy for a shoulder day....nope
full

If I were you I'd either use machines or go real light and rep out with arnold presses and then do some overhead presses after...

Mistakes You're Probably Making

Arnold Press

Overhead Press

Matter of fact here's my shoulder routine....you should drop weights and increase reps to accommodate for your cuffs...I also recommend not doing chest a day or two before doing it:

Stretching
  • I Y T Stretches and any standard stretches that open up your chest and delts
Routine

• 6 sets of arnold presses...no pyramid so stick to a nice weight...35-40lbs is pretty heavy for 12-15 reps per
  • 6 sets of overhead presses...also no pyramid so for me right now 25lbs on each side (for a total of 95lbs) is good enough for me at 10 reps per
  • 4 supersets of front plate raises and front single DB raises...I use the 45lb plate and a 40-45lbs dumbbell depending on how my front delts are feeling
  • 4 supersets of upright rows with the E-Z curl bar, with the cables and shrugs (doesn't matter if you use DBs or the BB
  • 4 supersets of DB lateral raises and lateral cable pulls..
    • my gym has a dual cable row machine so I take off the handles set the weight light and then I sit on the end of the bench facing to either the left or the right of the bench and then I grab the cable that's on the same side of the bench I'm facing with the same side arm, (so if I'm sitting facing the right, I use my right hand to grab the right clip/cable). While sitting upright, bring your arm from across your opposite side and extend it out away from the machine and repeat for the other side..its a nice fukking workout...if I can get someone to hold my phone I'll record it if you don't understand lol

my shoulders are pretty fukking cut breh...you can see separation on all three parts breh :wow: