levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
@Jayne here's your story.
:mjgrin:
Well...part one of three or four.

Excuse any grammatical errors, plot holes etc. (Nobody has time for proofreading :smile:)

Part 1 of X:

--------------

Her phone rings.

“Hey it’s me…I’m in the lobby. Come on down…can’t wait to see you!”

Jayne grabbed her purse and quickly fixed her hair in the bathroom mirror before heading down to the lobby of the MGM Grand to meet Jayson.

They met in an online message board and had been “e-dating” for the past six months. Phone calls and FaceTime filing the space between them…Jayne in L.A., Jayson in Chicago. This would be their first physical meeting and Jayne was optimistic, yet cautiously so. She had a couple of e-dating experiences in her past…both of which turned out to be nothing more than confused men looking to act out subconscious sexual fantasies. Jayne needed more. Not lust…but love. Not sex…but self-worth.

She exited the elevator and entered the hotel lobby. Tan marble floors with triangular designs tapped by her inch-high heels. High ceiling with ornate circular patterns…multicolored light displays reflecting off her silky black hair – a fresh, shoulder-length cut just for this occasion. She looked around for Jayson…and quickly realized that she did not see him. Walking toward the west end of the lobby, past the golden lion statue, she spotted him before he could spot her.

Just over six feet tall. Mixed-race. Thin yet muscularly toned frame. There was Jayson. “Hey, Jay!” she called out as she approached him from behind. He turned around and smiled…white teeth piercing though pink lips. “Oh my God, it’s you Jayne…hey!”. They embraced – a slight, semi-awkward hug followed by a quick peck on Jayne’s left cheek. “It’s so nice to finally see you in person” Jayson stated while quickly eying Jayne up and down. “Yeah, I know right? I mean…we’ve known each other for a quite a while now. But seeing you here…in person…it’s a little weird” Jayne said with a coy smile. Upon hearing this Jayson looked a little confused and crestfallen. “I mean weird in a good way! Boy stop!” Jayne said with a laugh. Jayson laughed too, then hugged and kissed Jayne again – this time a slight peck on the forehead. “Let’s get your bag up to the room” Jayne beckoned. “Sure, let’s roll…”. And they headed over to the elevators.

----

After a brief elevator ride they soon made it up to their 10th floor room. It was located on the northwest corner of the building, with a magnificent north-facing view of the strip. The room had a modern, industrialized look. Black marble floor. Floor-to-ceiling mirrors. Frosted jade glass throughout the bathroom. A luxurious combination rainfall and steam shower system. Jayson unpacked his beige North Face duffel bag, and sat beside Jayne on the bed to plan the day’s activities. It was roughly 4:00pm. “How about we just take a walk around…ya know, check out the strip…sightseeing?” Jayne suggested. “Yeah that sounds good…let’s just let the night come to us.” Jayne took a few moments to change and freshen up. She went into the bathroom and slipped on a golden sundress with floral patterns. The dress length was just above the knee – relatively loose fitting but shaped to accentuate her bust and voluptuous waistline. She spritzed on a spray or three of Japanese Cherry Blossom, grabbed a small white patent leather purse and headed down to the lobby with Jayson.

Out on the strip they headed north. Fanciful hotel designs throughout their entire field of view. A good amount of people walking alongside them but not terribly crowded. Every twenty feet or so, club promoters attempting to pass Jayson business cards with their events scheduled for the night. Business cards filled with big-breasted women in suggestive poses. Dozens if not hundreds of these cards strewn about the pavement strip, like some foreign landscape seen from outer space – rectangular constructs dotting an alien terrain.

Throughout the walk they did not converse much - however, they did connect emotionally. Jayson softly grabbed her hand shortly after leaving the MGM Grand and continued to hold it. Jayne enjoyed this gesture…no – she loved it. She felt like a lady. She felt loved. She knew in her heart that Jayson was different…and this…this small gesture of holding her hand all but cemented her feeling. For this first time is such a long time…she was falling in love instead of falling for lust. And it felt damned good.

They made their way up to the Bellagio, just in time for the fountain show. “Dude, I’ve always wanted to see this!” Jayson shouted as the music accompanying the fountain show blared. “I wonder how much water pressure they have to supply to those fountains…ya know to get that high of a trajectory?”. “Hah! You’re such a geek…” Jayne said while smiling. Jayson smiled back and shrugged his shoulders. “Let’s take a picture together!” Jayne yelled over the music. “Yeah, sure I’d love to…let me get my phone”. Jayson pulled out his iPhone, hugged Jayne, kissed her on the top of her head, and snapped the pic. They looked at the picture together – Jayson “Damn, I look sexy don’t I ?” Jayne laughed and said “boy stop!”. Jayson gave her a quick kiss on her lips. After the kiss Jayne melted and grinned while cupping his jaw with her right hand

“Let’s go grab something to eat” suggested Jayson.

“Sure lead the way”

------

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm so mellow right now. I'm just having a lot surging through my head. I believe in myself yet Im stubborn. Too stubborn. I to make shyt happen for me ASAP.

Sometimes I miss having 1 good friend to just consistently conversate with. Most of the time I love being alone, yet I need some type of balance at times.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
@Jayne here's your story.
:mjgrin:
Well...part one of three or four.

Excuse any grammatical errors, plot holes etc. (Nobody has time for proofreading :smile:)

Part 1 of X:

--------------

Her phone rings.

“Hey it’s me…I’m in the lobby. Come on down…can’t wait to see you!”

Jayne grabbed her purse and quickly fixed her hair in the bathroom mirror before heading down to the lobby of the MGM Grand to meet Jayson.

They met in an online message board and had been “e-dating” for the past six months. Phone calls and FaceTime filing the space between them…Jayne in L.A., Jayson in Chicago. This would be their first physical meeting and Jayne was optimistic, yet cautiously so. She had a couple of e-dating experiences in her past…both of which turned out to be nothing more than confused men looking to act out subconscious sexual fantasies. Jayne needed more. Not lust…but love. Not sex…but self-worth.

She exited the elevator and entered the hotel lobby. Tan marble floors with triangular designs tapped by her inch-high heels. High ceiling with ornate circular patterns…multicolored light displays reflecting off her silky black hair – a fresh, shoulder-length cut just for this occasion. She looked around for Jayson…and quickly realized that she did not see him. Walking toward the west end of the lobby, past the golden lion statue, she spotted him before he could spot her.

Just over six feet tall. Mixed-race. Thin yet muscularly toned frame. There was Jayson. “Hey, Jay!” she called out as she approached him from behind. He turned around and smiled…white teeth piercing though pink lips. “Oh my God, it’s you Jayne…hey!”. They embraced – a slight, semi-awkward hug followed by a quick peck on Jayne’s left cheek. “It’s so nice to finally see you in person” Jayson stated while quickly eying Jayne up and down. “Yeah, I know right? I mean…we’ve known each other for a quite a while now. But seeing you here…in person…it’s a little weird” Jayne said with a coy smile. Upon hearing this Jayson looked a little confused and crestfallen. “I mean weird in a good way! Boy stop!” Jayne said with a laugh. Jayson laughed too, then hugged and kissed Jayne again – this time a slight peck on the forehead. “Let’s get your bag up to the room” Jayne beckoned. “Sure, let’s roll…”. And they headed over to the elevators.

----

After a brief elevator ride they soon made it up to their 10th floor room. It was located on the northwest corner of the building, with a magnificent north-facing view of the strip. The room had a modern, industrialized look. Black marble floor. Floor-to-ceiling mirrors. Frosted jade glass throughout the bathroom. A luxurious combination rainfall and steam shower system. Jayson unpacked his beige North Face duffel bag, and sat beside Jayne on the bed to plan the day’s activities. It was roughly 4:00pm. “How about we just take a walk around…ya know, check out the strip…sightseeing?” Jayne suggested. “Yeah that sounds good…let’s just let the night come to us.” Jayne took a few moments to change and freshen up. She went into the bathroom and slipped on a golden sundress with floral patterns. The dress length was just above the knee – relatively loose fitting but shaped to accentuate her bust and voluptuous waistline. She spritzed on a spray or three of Japanese Cherry Blossom, grabbed a small white patent leather purse and headed down to the lobby with Jayson.

Out on the strip they headed north. Fanciful hotel designs throughout their entire field of view. A good amount of people walking alongside them but not terribly crowded. Every twenty feet or so, club promoters attempting to pass Jayson business cards with their events scheduled for the night. Business cards filled with big-breasted women in suggestive poses. Dozens if not hundreds of these cards strewn about the pavement strip, like some foreign landscape seen from outer space – rectangular constructs dotting an alien terrain.

Throughout the walk they did not converse much - however, they did connect emotionally. Jayson softly grabbed her hand shortly after leaving the MGM Grand and continued to hold it. Jayne enjoyed this gesture…no – she loved it. She felt like a lady. She felt loved. She knew in her heart that Jayson was different…and this…this small gesture of holding her hand all but cemented her feeling. For this first time is such a long time…she was falling in love instead of falling for lust. And it felt damned good.

They made their way up to the Bellagio, just in time for the fountain show. “Dude, I’ve always wanted to see this!” Jayson shouted as the music accompanying the fountain show blared. “I wonder how much water pressure they have to supply to those fountains…ya know to get that high of a trajectory?”. “Hah! You’re such a geek…” Jayne said while smiling. Jayson smiled back and shrugged his shoulders. “Let’s take a picture together!” Jayne yelled over the music. “Yeah, sure I’d love to…let me get my phone”. Jayson pulled out his iPhone, hugged Jayne, kissed her on the top of her head, and snapped the pic. They looked at the picture together – Jayson “Damn, I look sexy don’t I ?” Jayne laughed and said “boy stop!”. Jayson gave her a quick kiss on her lips. After the kiss Jayne melted and grinned while cupping his jaw with her right hand

“Let’s go grab something to eat” suggested Jayson.

“Sure lead the way”

------
I like it but...I don't e-date lol and I don't have a voluptuous waist.
I'm more aggressive than that too.
But other than that, great. I enjoy your writing.

Last edited:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Well. I need to go out and meet more people. I feel like I'm not aggressive enough with conversation and pursuing women. But I don't want to be big while I get women. Im trying to bring my looks up to near peak. Being a big dude ain't for me anymore. I'm trying to be in top shape and slightly arrogant. :yeshrug:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I'm searching and praying and hoping for something
I know I'm gon' see it, I know that it's coming Lord....
Lord...
But what do you do when there's no place to turn
I have no one, I'm lonely, my bridges have burnt down Lord...

....Lord...

The bells getting loud, ain't nowhere to hide, got nowhere to go, put away my pride
Tired of feeling low even when I'm high, ain't no way to live, do I wanna die?
I don't know.....

...I don't know :wow:
J.Cole made this song for me

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm searching and praying and hoping for something
I know I'm gon' see it, I know that it's coming Lord....
Lord...
But what do you do when there's no place to turn
I have no one, I'm lonely, my bridges have burnt down Lord...

....Lord...

The bells getting loud, ain't nowhere to hide, got nowhere to go, put away my pride
Tired of feeling low even when I'm high, ain't no way to live, do I wanna die?
I don't know.....

...I don't know :wow:
J.Cole made this song for me
New cole album?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
wwlseb.png

Found this of my cousin. Xmas throwback. The one I told some of yall about here http://www.thecoli.com/posts/21495057/