Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That Amazon listing I made went from page 2 to page 1. How do I know? I went from selling 4 a week to selling 50 yesterday.

:smugfavre:

Let me hold sumthang
Yeah you have to take it easy. Shoulder workouts tend to fukk with the mind because you lift/pull heavy in everything else so you think you can lift heavy for a shoulder day....nope
full

If I were you I'd either use machines or go real light and rep out with arnold presses and then do some overhead presses after...

Mistakes You're Probably Making

Arnold Press

Overhead Press

Matter of fact here's my shoulder routine....you should drop weights and increase reps to accommodate for your cuffs...I also recommend not doing chest a day or two before doing it:

Stretching
  • I Y T Stretches and any standard stretches that open up your chest and delts
Routine

• 6 sets of arnold presses...no pyramid so stick to a nice weight...35-40lbs is pretty heavy for 12-15 reps per
  • 6 sets of overhead presses...also no pyramid so for me right now 25lbs on each side (for a total of 95lbs) is good enough for me at 10 reps per
  • 4 supersets of front plate raises and front single DB raises...I use the 45lb plate and a 40-45lbs dumbbell depending on how my front delts are feeling
  • 4 supersets of upright rows with the E-Z curl bar, with the cables and shrugs (doesn't matter if you use DBs or the BB
  • 4 supersets of DB lateral raises and lateral cable pulls..
    • my gym has a dual cable row machine so I take off the handles set the weight light and then I sit on the end of the bench facing to either the left or the right of the bench and then I grab the cable that's on the same side of the bench I'm facing with the same side arm, (so if I'm sitting facing the right, I use my right hand to grab the right clip/cable). While sitting upright, bring your arm from across your opposite side and extend it out away from the machine and repeat for the other side..its a nice fukking workout...if I can get someone to hold my phone I'll record it if you don't understand lol

my shoulders are pretty fukking cut breh...you can see separation on all three parts breh :wow:

:ohhh::ehh:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Ever have somebody in your car and they do something disgusting, yet nice?

Like say he diggin' in his nose and he rolls the booger on his finger, but instead of flickin' it in your car, he puts it in his jacket pocket like

images

:dame:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka in my office musta forgot I got him on snap :mjlol:
Talkin bout he busy :mjlol:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep he gone...big booty judy won

It's a joke.

That's not how this works, unless he on the sole mission to fukk women and wants to try all flavors, you don't just exchange one for the other like that. We make emotional investments if we choosing a girl, and it takes more than bigger and better to mess with that. Well unless the dude was a cheater, but they cheat with anybody in the first place.
:obama: