Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
No one wants to work a 9-5. They want to have their own business. But if no one works a 9-5, where will your businesses workforce come from? The disdain for shift work leads to a disdain for workers. Even on the Coli, where 95% are workers (or unemployed), there's a general apathy or outright revulsion towards workers. If you have that attitude, and you do get your own business, you're going to look down on your workers as lesser. Because they have a boss. Even though you're the boss. If they all left and started their own business where would that leave you? Especially if you have plans for serious national or international expansion.

This not directed to you, just a rambling stream of consciousness.
i get it. i dont want to look down on them. i just dont want to waste my years at that level still trying to move up and make something of myself. i admit im guilty of having a smug attitude about it. it comes from previously being unemployed and looking down at myself struggling to get work, watching my mother work a 9 to 5 and redirecting that disdain unfairly towards other individuals whos struggles i have little clue about.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Keep those wine glasses.
I got chu!

Cheers

180424-snoop-dogg-champagne-cheers-gi-bIxe.gif

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
i get it. i dont want to look down on them. i just dont want to waste my years at that level still trying to move up and make something of myself. i admit im guilty of having a smug attitude about it. it comes from previously being unemployed and looking down at myself struggling to get work, watching my mother work a 9 to 5 and redirecting that disdain unfairly towards other individuals whos struggles i have little clue about.

Knowing is half the battle good sir.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i just want to make enough money to the point, where can walk in the house and tell my mother,
"you dont have to work anymore"
thats it. :yeshrug:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I came here to post two tracks that I was surprised didn't blow up only to find out the second just started to get big because its in fifa 17:martin:

Oh well the 1st one is still a hidden gem.