Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
i dont want to be over 40 working a 9 to 5. i want to be able to not have to take orders from anyone. i want to have my own production company like will smith and overbrook entertainment.

No one wants to work a 9-5. They want to have their own business. But if no one works a 9-5, where will your businesses workforce come from? The disdain for shift work leads to a disdain for workers. Even on the Coli, where 95% are workers (or unemployed), there's a general apathy or outright revulsion towards workers. If you have that attitude, and you do get your own business, you're going to look down on your workers as lesser. Because they have a boss. Even though you're the boss. If they all left and started their own business where would that leave you? Especially if you have plans for serious national or international expansion.

This not directed to you, just a rambling stream of consciousness.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Without rain you can't fully appreciate the sunshine...

There's torrential showers in my present but my future is looking clear and beautiful! @Rarely-Wrong Liggins

How that PDA feel, Breh??:youngsabo:

We're going to have mofos doing the Pusha T sound. I looked for a clip but I couldn't find one. :beli:

Prynce

Daps
Don't doubt the power of the mind. When I say I can do it I can.

Last edited: