Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
me and my mom were talking the other day and she told me I remind her of herself before she got saved but to a worse degree because my taste in men is so bad. She thinks I'm gonna get beat up or raped. She said she was a "tease" like me but I take it to another notch and she worries about me. She kept repeating how bad my choices in men are. :mjcry:

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Looks like you're prospecting for future ex-girlfriends........or employment. :francis:

I know man :snoop:

Just mesmerized by her
tumblr_mkoq0talKa1rdsiguo1_400.gif

I just wanna grab a handful

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
me and my mom were talking the other day and she told me I remind her of herself before she got saved but to a worse degree because my taste in men is so bad. She thinks I'm gonna get beat up or raped. She said she was a "tease" like me but I take it to another notch and she worries about me. She kept repeating how bad my choices in men are. :mjcry:
Usually how it works.

Luckily they'll be a lot of lonely simps in your 40s

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Stop fukkin with thugs

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
I wanna do something out the norm

Way too many n*ggas want to be rappers
I'm trying to open my own corner store

I need another jugg this employee shyt ain't for me

I got the skills to do it timing is everything though I'm not patient at all

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i dont want to be over 40 working a 9 to 5. i want to be able to not have to take orders from anyone. i want to have my own production company like will smith and overbrook entertainment.