Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have my uncle obsessed with baking now. He sold four cakes last week. I'm so proud of him.
My cake still taste better than his
4962a6458b816a8ba6dcf69406a60822.png

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I was supposed to leave the house today but its 30 something degrees outside, the roads are probably covered in ice, and I can't function in such weather conditions.

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
Loss prevention one of the easiest retail jobs a breh could have all I do all day is be in my phone and study

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Warning, boring insurance story incoming.

Anywhoodles a chick in my office finessed me. In Milwaukee there was a three car accident. Claimant 1 rear ended the policyholder I was on the phone with which pushed him into another Geico policyholder (claimant 2). Claimant 1 fled the scene. So this is a long call anyway because I have to get guidance on how to proceed since claimant 2's vehicle was struck a few minutes later by a semi and some other car. Anyway I made a double Geico claim so it was a pair. They went to different adjusters (both of my DGs are always assigned to me :comeon:).

Welp, the adjuster who was working the other claim was calling dude on his other line because she made another Double Geico for the same incident, so he conferences her in. She has worked both of her claims to near completion, I've only talked to this ONE guy. She says all she needs is his statement. I says okay, you worked yours more than mine so I'll close mine. Then she was like what time did you create your claims? I said 9:50 Eastern time. She said well yours were created first so I'll just close mine. In my mind I'm like :dahell: but I'm not going to argue with another adjuster while a policyholder is on the phone.

So after I got off the phone with dude I spent 40 fukking minutes in wrap and copy and pasting information from her claim into mine. And she didn't even document all the people she talked to so I had to do that as well. Fortunately this was all done right at the time I was getting off. Still fukk her for that. :pacspit:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Is anybody else over Christmas like I'm over Christmas? :mjcry:

I've spent way too much money and the kids and grandma are the only ones that appreciate the effort....
Every year, the magic of Christmas fades a little more

At this point I just want a gift or some money and then :camby:

And you better tell me exactly what you want or you will be left empty handed :dame:

Aint puttin no tree up neither :birdman:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Every year, the magic of Christmas fades a little more

At this point I just want a gift or some money and then :camby:

And you better tell me exactly what you want or you will be left empty handed :dame:

Aint puttin no tree up neither :birdman:
Well I do the whole nine. I decorate outside and inside. I buy my little cousins so much stuff then I remember I gotta mail this stuff:martin:...

I've always loved Christmas and Halloween... But as I get older I just wanna give people money and tell them to leave me alone.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Is anybody else over Christmas like I'm over Christmas? :mjcry:

I've spent way too much money and the kids and grandma are the only ones that appreciate the effort....

I would love to fall asleep now and wake up at 11:00pm New Years Eve. That's just enough time to be drunk as hell by midnight and to pass out again by 12:15 in the year 2017. :russ: