Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I would love to fall asleep now and wake up at 11:00pm New Years Eve. That's just enough time to be drunk as hell by midnight and to pass out again by 12:15 in the year 2017. :russ:
To me when you get older the holidays are just not fun anymore...

Question? If you guys could eliminate a holiday which one would it be?

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
It's amazing how loser females like @Phoenix_Knightly23 and others can say whatever on this forum without any consequences. They can tell men to kill themselves. They can tell short men they are worthless and less than men, but when i stand up for myself and give them a taste of their own medicine then my threads get deleted.

Double standards.....

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
It's amazing how loser females like @Phoenix_Knightly23 and others can say whatever on this forum without any consequences. They can tell men to kill themselves. They can tell short men they are worthless and less than men, but when i stand up for myself and give them a taste of their own medicine then my threads get deleted.

Double standards.....
You didnt give anyone a taste of shyt :mjlol:. You running through here with your panties around your ankles and your thumb in your mouth.

Wanna talk about someone being a prize when your ass won't ever be in anyone sights outside of racial profiling and the friend zone.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Yeah yeah keep running your mouth behind a computer screen. Do what you're good at HOE(other than fellatio and taking dikk)

Can't even come up with witty clever insults :mjlol: "you're a HOE who likes dikk "

Pipe down pipsqueak
eiXajLP.gif