all these hundreds all these thousands ima spend alllll:noah:

:ahh:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This chick is absolutely fukking nuts. :dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:
What the fukk do you mean by "you always come up here when I'm naked?":mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

bytch I insisted that I knock before I go up there even though I have the keys but you fukking looked at me like I was crazy and said I didn't need to knock. :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:
And I still knocked and you were still walking around in your underwear. So what now? :dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh: If you're naked just say you're gonna put some clothes on and don't answer the door then. :mjlol:
So I tell you I'm gonna knock and let you answer the door so I don't walk in when you're naked and you tell me to just walk in anyway because according to you it makes no difference since I have the key anyway.

But when I knock and you let me in you're still fukking naked. :deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:
Keep that bipolar shyt with your abusive husband and leave me out of it.:scust::scust::scust:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
ive just stopped caring about being accepted by people. i dont need acceptance from anyone. i was always this lost tagalong dude that would try to mesh with random groups of people, but to no avail what so ever. tried to run away from what i am, just to feel like i belong to something. but its overrated. like i said before. i was a court jester to people that never respected me. and looking back i wish i had the insight that i have now.

i just dont give a fukk anymore. for the first time in my life it feels genuine. i just dont give a fukk. i was so desperate for acceptance, on here, in real life, just in most social situations. that i sold myself out.

damn. :snoop: