Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Pretty color.
What you eat today?
Tater tots. I ate 12 tater tots. I also had a biscuit with gravy, egg and hash browns because I worked the breakfast service today. I also had one strip of bacon and one turkey sausage. I had home fries too. I have to sample food to make sure it's correctly prepared, I didn't eat a full meal. Lol oh! I swallowed my gum earlier.

What'd you eat today?

The home made gravy, biscuits, hash browns, and turkey sausage was fire.

Imagine a southern Eggs Benedict. That's what I ate.

Edit: Jerk chicken and dirty rice. I ate that too. Just a sample. The jerk tofu was fire. Needed salt though, it was bland.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Tater tots. I ate 12 tater tots. I also had a biscuit with gravy, egg and hash browns because I worked the breakfast service today. I also had one strip of bacon and one turkey sausage. I had home fries too. I have to sample food to make sure it's correctly prepared, I didn't eat a full meal. Lol oh! I swallowed my gum earlier.

What'd you eat today?

The home made gravy, biscuits, hash browns, and turkey sausage was fire.

Imagine a southern Eggs Benedict. That's what I ate.
I can tell you don't eat a lot lol. I'm making lasagna. I didn't eat earlier. Well, I had some vienna sausages.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

I miss this Rihanna. :mjcry:

For the longest I thought Britney Spears or some other white girl sang Diamonds.

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
I can tell you don't eat a lot lol. I'm making lasagna. I didn't eat earlier. Well, I had some vienna sausages.
Lasagna is hard to make. I love lasagna. I don't eat a lot. But I'll eat anything you make me. How'd you learn how to make lasagna? Everybody does it differently.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
tumblr_oewwp0sAiZ1t0q9vwo1_400.gif

mood

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Lasagna is hard to make. I love lasagna. I don't eat a lot. But I'll eat anything you make me. How'd you learn how to make lasagna? Everybody does it differently.
My grand father was Italian/Portuguese. He gave my dad a family recipe that I use.

I've been cooking since I was little though.

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
My grand father was Italian/Portuguese. He gave my dad a family recipe that I use.

I've been cooking since I was little though.
That's quite Italian of you. I love Portuguese history and culture. Italian food is the best. The Italians helped invent classic cooking. I want to try your lasagna.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tried to listen to that Cudi....
Couldn't get pass the 1st part of the 2nd song.

Guy is way to depressing and emo.