who is knocking at my door door

all the faces that i know

ja make dem so sunny and blue

:mjcry:

Last edited:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Im trying to log off the Coli and go to bed but the threads in here tonight are too lit and hilarious

the responses in the Dr. Skeets on patients face :deadmanny:

"unleash the flutes" :dead:

the twerking chick with the sh!t stain :deadrose:
wasn't about to watch the video to see if that was true incase it was tho :scusthov:

Prynce

Daps
Any problem or situation that transpires in life, happens for a certain purpose, you may worry about it, but it’ll be fixed in the end no matter what

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Yeah, too bad he would rather grit them together while getting rammed in the ass by other men
The TRUTH is that men and women fukk the same sex just as much as the opposite sex, throughout history/generations. He ain't doing nothing ground breaking. Your grand pa couldve been a backshot queen and your granny could probably eat p*ssy better than u.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
how many foru,ms you on lol
:whew:

A lot..

Anime shyt, basketball shyt, video game shyt, car shyt, comic shyt, cooking shyt...on at least 2 forums for each...then there's the Coli. I'm probably second most active here. But I keep them up at the same time in my tabs and browse em simultaneously.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:whew:

A lot..

Anime shyt, basketball shyt, video game shyt, car shyt, comic shyt, cooking shyt...on at least 2 forums for each...then there's the Coli. I'm probably second most active here. But I keep them up at the same time in my tabs and browse em simultaneously.
sheesh. i need to branch out then.
i just dont know where to go.

trying to find a good gaming forum
a voice acting forum,
and i was on boxden before i came here.
fukk maybe ill find a cooking/health forum. i just feel like i need to extend my reach beyond the coli. sometimes its dead during some days. :francis:
maybe ill branch out and build some sort of xbox gaming crew.