Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
lebron-james-and-mario-chalmers-argue-during-miami-indiana.gif

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I drove my car for the first time in months and it still runs like it's brand new. People hate on my car, because they're haters, but my car is a lot nicer than most people's cars. Yes, it's dusty because I don't drive it, but it's damn near a brand new car.

Lol my haters were so mad when I pulled up in the champagne color Benz with peanut butter leather interior. People think I'm lying until I pull up. Lol I ain't never lied! Seeing their jaws drop when I rolled up was fukking priceless. I peeled out on those haters too. German sports car, you bytch! That's all I've ever pushed.

I opened it up on the freeway, and I was mobbing. I forgot my car loves to float at 80mph. 80 feels like 25. I hit 130 easy. Lmao, wait until I get it tuned.

Reminds me why I stopped driving it. 3000 dollars worth of tickets. Thousands of dollars spent on tires too because I mob my shyt.

Lol I felt like the old me again. breaking necks left and right. The only thing I didn't have was a bad bytch with me. I miss that life, but I stunted too hard and upset a lot of people.

That's why I gotta stop driving my whip. It makes me feel like the old me. Bad bytches and fast cars.

My car is beautiful with the top down, just like my girls. @Jayne you should ride with me in my pretty ass car. My leather so soft and I have wood everywhere. It's a smooth ride too so your outfit wouldn't get messed up.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I drove my car for the first time in months and it still runs like it's brand new. People hate on my car, because they're haters, but my car is a lot nicer than most people's cars. Yes, it's dusty because I don't drive it, but it's damn near a brand new car.

Lol my haters were so mad when I pulled up in the champagne color Benz with peanut butter leather interior. People think I'm lying until I pull up. Lol I ain't never lied! Seeing their jaws drop when I rolled up was fukking priceless. I peeled out on those haters too. German sports car, you bytch! That's all I've ever pushed.

I opened it up on the freeway, and I was mobbing. I forgot my car loves to float at 80mph. 80 feels like 25. I hit 130 easy. Lmao, wait until I get it tuned.

Reminds me why I stopped driving it. 3000 dollars worth of tickets. Thousands of dollars spent on tires too because I mob my shyt.

Lol I felt like the old me again. breaking necks left and right. The only thing I didn't have was a bad bytch with me. I miss that life, but I stunted too hard and upset a lot of people.

That's why I gotta stop driving my whip. It makes me feel like the old me. Bad bytches and fast cars.

My car is beautiful with the top down, just like my girls. @Jayne you should ride with me in my pretty ass car. My leather so soft and I have wood everywhere. It's a smooth ride too so your outfit wouldn't get messed up.

lol :pachaha: you're so bad.
So you want to cook for me and drive me around in your car?

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Ima do 2 pages of this paper and finish the rest tomorrow at school :francis:
I can't concentrate at home :francis:
And it's supposed to snow :francis:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
lol :pachaha: you're so bad.
So you want to cook for me and drive me around in your car?
Exactly. Just do you, I'll take the care of the rest. You've never been shown off. I assure you when people see those legs coming out of my car in some heels the coroner is going to show up. Because you killed it. They're going to look at me, look at you, look at my car, and just get mad.

I'm going to laugh, offer you my arm, and we're going to crush the building. A well dressed gentleman is the best accessory for any lady. I happen to be a well dressed gentleman.

Lol my car is the same color as your skin when you tan.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Exactly. Just do you, I'll take the care of the rest. You've never been shown off. I assure you when people see those legs coming out of my car in some heels the coroner is going to show up. Because you killed it. They're going to look at me, look at you, look at my car, and just get mad.

I'm going to laugh, offer you my arm, and we're going to crush the building. A well dressed gentleman is the best accessory for any lady. I happen to be a well dressed gentleman.

Lol my car is the same color as your skin when you tan.
Lmao really?