Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I get so turned off when guys insinuate that they are gonna move in with me because they know I have my own shyt. Then they almost always hint at just providing dikk/company and lounging up. I'm not a sugar mama and I would never tolerate that. I don't have poor enough self esteem to deal with that. I'm not pressed for dikk. I don't care how fine you think you are or even if your dikk is good.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Car insurance is a got damn scam

No, it's not. Just read your fukking policy. And don't go with rinky dink companies and you'll be okay. Morons think insurance companies are just supposed to pay out based upon your word of someone from that company hit you. We have to talk to the policyholder first. And as a policyholder if you have liability then we will not pay for your vehicle. Unless you have UMPD then you have a chance. But most black people reject that to keep their rates low. Also they will have shyt like 5k deductibles. One dude changed his deductible from 5k to $50 AFTER he filed a claim. fukking moron.

And those personal injury lawyers feed on black people. Don't be fooled by that we don't get paid unless you get paid bullshyt. They funnel you to certain doctors and chiros for a reason. Then when we don't pay out you're left footing those med bills. Meanwhile the lawyer gets kickbacks from the chiro. Honestly you're better off representing yourself and you'll definitely get your medical bills paid. Pain and suffering......mmmmmmm maybe. Just don't make outrageous demands or expect the bodily injury adjuster to be intimidated by a lawyer, We don't fukking care. My ex is a BI adjuster and her first offer for pain and suffering starts at $250.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Oh, unless you got hit by an eighteen wheeler you're not getting a huge payout. JB Hunt has a lot more to lose than Tyrone Smith if they hit you. :pachaha:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I knew they couldn't determine fault from the beginning so I wish someone would'be told me I would have to come outta pocket. I wouldn't have went to the hospital. I wouldn't have left my car on the lot for $50 a day waiting for the adjuster/inspector to finally look at the car.

But no point in should would couldas. Just gotta get this cash.