Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
He's not ugly, not at all. His personality is what throws me off. He's corny.. but he tries too hard to seem not corny. And it makes him even cornier, if that makes sense.
that explains anybody.
he could simply want some companionship that he thought he could've gotten with you.

lack of social skills can really fukk with a person's interactions.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Cancer is scary as fukk. I've seen it take down all types of people from young and healthy to the older crowd. I have a belief in modern medicine but I don't believe that healthy eating from a specific diet or alkaline water or whatever can stop or prevent cancer. It just happens.

And despite what chemo and radiation therapy does to the body I feel its one of the best options to treat these diseases at this moment. Most treatments won't work because of the type of cancer and how it affects the individual body but its better than trying these snake oil treatments or some special fruit/oil/water that some psuedo-science wannabe ass nikka found out about from a facebook meme.
[/Rant]

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I already told him that I didn't want to date him though. He should move on.

He's not gonna move on until he gets zero attention from you. That's just how some guys operate. They take the dead silence and being ignored much deeper than a no.