Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
He's not gonna move on until he gets zero attention from you. That's just how some guys operate. They take the dead silence and being ignored much deeper than a no.

For 3 months .. I didn't send him a text. Yet he's here now.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Honestly, I think that the mods should go on a mass banning spree and get rid of 30-40 posters in The Locker Room who make gender/bullshyt/'The Root' worthy threads. It would make this place much more enjoyable.
Im not familiar with your username but this place turned wack as fukk once fall started

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So my car was totaled in an accident. Because my dad only has liability coverage and because no one wanted to be a witness. The insurance company did nothing but waste my time.

So now I'm sad. More motivation for me to get my own shyt.

That sucks balls

Insurance companies are so lame with it sometimes, now I understand why people act out and squeeze them for every little penny.

Yall killed the Ladies Random thoughts thread cause they all in here. :heh:

lol I was thinking this awhile ago, I think its a pretty good safe haven and mixture of male/female thoughts and interaction and for some reason most of the riff raff stays out of here.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
So my car was totaled in an accident. Because my dad only has liability coverage and because no one wanted to be a witness. The insurance company did nothing but waste my time.

So now I'm sad. More motivation for me to get my own shyt.
damn. Sorry to hear that.
what company was it? AAA?