Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Super mario run :gladbron:

So apparently a speeding ticket I got in 2012 was showing that I never paid it off despite me paying every damn ticket so that's why I've been getting ganked I'm pissed

Prynce

Daps
@marcuz how do I sober up?

I'm still feeling this shyt from last night :damn:

I'm being too truthful right now :lupe:
I need to get my scorpio vagueness back

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
i wish i could go to a good old fashioned, black ass game night.
spades, tonk, uno, monopoly, laughs and roasting, bottomless alcoholic punch.

just a mellow night with some good people.
but alas...

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
From the first day I talked with you, I didn't like you. I didn't like you and I couldn't stand you. You acted as if we were friends. [ We weren't and we're still not. ] I was just being nice with you.

Then you asked someone for my number. I didn't give it to you willingly nor did you ask me for it. You asked someone to give it to you and that someone did it without asking me about it first.

You followed me around when it was clear non only from my body language but also from the way I talked to you that I wasn't interested. When you told me that you liked me, I told you that I didn't. YET you continued.

Today, you messaged me and asked me about my boyfriend. I told you that I didn't have one and when you asked me why, I told you that I didn't want one at the moment. YET you told me right after that, that you'd like to be my boyfriend. Like do you even listen when I talk to you ?!

You even harassed my best friend for my Instagram. She had to block you for you to stop. When you asked me for it [ Like you should've done from the start. ] I told you to give me some time. That was because I needed to delete all the pictures that were on it.

Go find another girl to run after ! Stop wasting your time with me !

Prynce

Daps
From the first day I talked with you, I didn't like you. I didn't like you and I couldn't stand you. You acted as if we were friends. [ We weren't and we're still not. ] I was just being nice with you.

Then you asked someone for my number. I didn't give it to you willingly nor did you ask me for it. You asked someone to give it to you and that someone did it without asking me about it first.

You followed me around when it was clear non only from my body language but also from the way I talked to you that I wasn't interested. When you told me that you liked me, I told you that I didn't. YET you continued.

Today, you messaged me and asked me about my boyfriend. I told you that I didn't have one and when you asked me why, I told you that I didn't want one at the moment. YET you told me right after that, that you'd like to be my boyfriend. Like do you even listen when I talk to you ?!

You even harassed my best friend for my Instagram. She had to block you for you to stop. When you asked me for it [ Like you should've done from the start. ] I told you to give me some time. That was because I needed to delete all the pictures that were on it.

Go find another girl to run after ! Stop wasting your time with me !
Let that boy love you :(

He just wanna treat you right