Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
You already have some?
Nope. Wanted to go that route but didn't want to get my skin fukked up by a bad tattoo artist/unsanitary artist. Kinda why I didn't fukk with my face (surgery). You realize how you don't gotta fix something that's not broken. shyt can go REALLY bad.

But I did experiment with piercings.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:See, random shyt like this kills me. That and the crack the cookie song

Get ya life on track when you crack dat cookie/Get a paper stack when you crack dat cookie:dj2:

FOR REAL! Just dumb shyt and DC comics easter eggs that entertain the fukk outta me, word to @Milk N Cookies.

In all my years of watching TV, the episode "40%,40%, 20%" is very high on my list in any show. If I hear "Night begins to shine" I stop what im doing, even if it happens to be
the other episode that plays the song for a bit. That episode:letyasoulglow:

Yesss!! My song!! AND WHEN WE'RE DANCING!! THE NIGHT BEGINS TO SHINE!

The night is done shining Cyborg!!

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Teen Titans Go is my shot cause it pays homage to SO many things 80s & 90s. Booty Scotty was the Goonies. They had Cyborg singing R&B on Valentines Day. The background element of the DC Universe is absolutely PIFF!! If only Bumblebee were more involved rather than .5 second shots of her (she won't even end up with Cyborg!!)
Anyway, Teen Titans Go & Gumball & We Bare Bears are my Cartoon Network shows. Gumball & we Bare Bears keep all current things & jokes in the perfect delivery.

Has anyone seen the episode of Gumball when they did almost every American adapted Japanese cartoon!!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Teen Titans Go is my shot cause it pays homage to SO many things 80s & 90s. Booty Scotty was the Goonies. They had Cyborg singing R&B on Valentines Day. The background element of the DC Universe is absolutely PIFF!! If only Bumblebee were more involved rather than .5 second shots of her (she won't even end up with Cyborg!!)
Anyway, Teen Titans Go & Gumball & We Bare Bears are my Cartoon Network shows. Gumball & we Bare Bears keep all current things & jokes in the perfect delivery.

Has anyone seen the episode of Gumball when they did almost every American adapted Japanese cartoon!!
Yooo Gumball is the shyt too!! but for me, it's strictly from the adult perspective. His mom gives me life!

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:rocky:....:francis:Aiight, time to do my googles. Gumball convinced me it was GOAT within 2 episodes. We Bare Bears is absurdly entertaining. It kinda takes me back to the nick toons
Rocko's Modern Life, Doug, Rugrats era where nothing you watched was bad. You could lose a day watching CN, and I have been victim to it many times the past year.

Dea

Rookie
Daps
Nope. Wanted to go that route but didn't want to get my skin fukked up by a bad tattoo artist/unsanitary artist. Kinda why I didn't fukk with my face (surgery). You realize how you don't gotta fix something that's not broken. shyt can go REALLY bad.

But I did experiment with piercings.
I was considering getting some things did to my face but after seeing what happened to someone I know, I decided to leave it alone.