Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I don't blame him. Security is indoors, right? Man, don't nobody want to walk around outside in rain, sleet, snow to deliver no fukkthis'll ing mail. fukk the money!
He works in a security booth like this with a portapotty next too it because its a construction property.

If Imma be out in the elements at least let it be worth it.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I get it. Sounds like you're calling it "love" but it's really not. Just some strong non researched "like".
basically. you're so lost in the beauty of the other person you dont realize how detrimental it is. its like junk food love, you love the taste of the unhealthy food yet the healthier food will be better in the long run.
Told my bro the post office is hiring for mail carriers, this negro gon say "I don't wanna do that":stopitslime:

You'd rather do security for 9/hr instead the dropping off mail for 17/hr.

bytch ass almost made me snatch him up thru the phone.
id rather do deliveries. which is why im doing it for 2 weeks. making at least 800. :ehh:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Told my bro the post office is hiring for mail carriers, this negro gon say "I don't wanna do that":stopitslime:

You'd rather do security for 9/hr instead the dropping off mail for 17/hr.

bytch ass almost made me snatch him up thru the phone.
Was thinking about doing the mail carrier shyt myself, but 2 hours of googles and testimonials made me nix that idea quick. The money seems real good with damn near
endless hours, though. If I wasn't in this Chicago winter shyt, I would have given it a try:francis:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:russ:See, random shyt like this kills me. That and the crack the cookie song

Get ya life on track when you crack dat cookie/Get a paper stack when you crack dat cookie:dj2:

Teen titans go is the shyt!! Hilarity way beyond it's intended audience.
FOR REAL! Just dumb shyt and DC comics easter eggs that entertain the fukk outta me, word to @Milk N Cookies.

In all my years of watching TV, the episode "40%,40%, 20%" is very high on my list in any show. If I hear "Night begins to shine" I stop what im doing, even if it happens to be
the other episode that plays the song for a bit. That episode:letyasoulglow: