Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Question for those who want to answer:

Do you prefer love at first sight or Gradual attraction?? Why?
"attraction" is completely separate from love. I feel love is developed through a set of actions completely unrelated to looks. Attraction is just looks. Both are important when considering a relationship, but attraction isn't important at all when dealing with love in general if that makes sense.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The curse of bus 2016 continues. :francis: Standing room only on that bytch by now. But 2018 is going to be glorious though! :blessed:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
"attraction" is completely separate from love. I feel love is developed through a set of actions completely unrelated to looks. Attraction is just looks. Both are important when considering a relationship, but attraction isn't important at all when dealing with love in general if that makes sense.
i get what you saying. i used to just get attraction and immediately skip to love because i lacked the knowledge to go through the process. itd be like immediately hiring someone as they walked in the door and discovering a year later that they have no qualifications after they cause damage to the company.

if that makes sense.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Told my bro the post office is hiring for mail carriers, this negro gon say "I don't wanna do that":stopitslime:

You'd rather do security for 9/hr instead the dropping off mail for 17/hr.

bytch ass almost made me snatch him up thru the phone.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i get what you saying. i used to just get attraction and immediately skip to love because i lacked the knowledge to go through the process. itd be like immediately hiring someone as they walked in the door and discovering a year later that they have no qualifications after they cause damage to the company.

if that makes sense.
I get it. Sounds like you're calling it "love" but it's really not. Just some strong non researched "like".

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Told my bro the post office is hiring for mail carriers, this negro gon say "I don't wanna do that":stopitslime:

You'd rather do security for 9/hr instead the dropping off mail for 17/hr.

bytch ass almost made me snatch him up thru the phone.
I don't blame him. Security is indoors, right? Man, don't nobody want to walk around outside in rain, sleet, snow to deliver no fukking mail. fukk the money!