Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
No worries, you have to do some foul shyt to get permabanned here. Poster wars isn't one of those things. Have at this person whomever they are.

Anywhoodles, on a related note TLR has the GOAT mods. You got the laid back, depraved mods like me and @Black, the veteran emeritus mod who's earned his stripes Reich Minister @Reinscarf and the new eager mod who does his job perfectly @Barnett. And of course the Salon mods @Raava and @Arishok
Noted.
:youngsabo:

I'd love to make example out of her ass, if she feels bold.
If not, I'll continue to have pity on her.
Either way, she won't win.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember them days...actually thinking fly kicks would survive the winter

:wow:
Not at fukking all:francis:i would be doing extensive cleaning every damn night between the suedes, the canvas joints, and the white soles. I wont be having that shyt, so I have to tuck my whole summer in:letyasoulglow:

But come march:banderas:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Sounds like my kinda party then :mjgrin: date and time? Also, can I bring my voodoo paraphernalia?

Sure. Meet us at one room historic black church where the church mother has to throw sheets over the ladies who spoke in tongues til they passed out. Sunday at 12pm, three hours into the service. Six hours to go. :mjgrin:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Not at fukking all:francis:i would be doing extensive cleaning every damn night between the suedes, the canvas joints, and the white soles. I wont be having that shyt, so I have to tuck my whole summer in:letyasoulglow:

But come march:banderas:
Breh footlock stayed fleecing the fukk outta my wallet buying that damn suede cleaner

:skip:

I just used that eraser trick after awhile instead of wasting money

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Breh footlock stayed fleecing the fukk outta my wallet buying that damn suede cleaner

:skip:

I just used that eraser trick after awhile instead of wasting money

You used to work at the mall? Security for Burlington? :ohhh:
Yeah, and Footlocker, Claire's and Children's Place. How do you know that? :dahell:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Sure. Meet us at one room historic black church where the church mother has to throw sheets over the ladies who spoke in tongues til they passed out. Sunday at 12pm, three hours into the service. Six hours to go. :mjgrin:

I thought you changed :francis:
Bring it :mjgrin:
:dead: yall must not know what I do :mjgrin: sorry @Holy Berry

Yall trying to go spirit for spirit :usure:
bi2tz6.jpg

:banderas: WATTBA