Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I been sensed that. That's why you a bad bytch lol.

Or let people say what they want. If you want to know something, ask.

I didnt realize there was so much drama in this thread.

@Jayne you starting trouble? :heh:

:popcorn3:

There have been skirmishes, battles, wars, subliminals tossed around on the Jay/Drake level, truces, armistices etc. etc. All mixed in with random depression, questioning of life, establishments and re-establishments of relationships, friendships and bonds formed, bus sounds and telephone poles. It's a pretty interesting slice of life thread.

Raava

Staff member
Daps

2ldaqh1.jpg

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Yall gotta remember I don't have anything to lose as far credibility on this forum.
I EARNED my credibility (the little I have) but you were given it off rip, despite you being a phony ass passive aggressive loser.

nikkas will probably side with you regardless (just off principle) so it will make me really gut your ass.
You will remember me for the rest of your life.
Even if that means I am perm banned.
I'm already viewed in a negative way. Don't give a reason to play into that role. Let me be decent.

I don't fukk with you hoes.
Don't fukk with me.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Sometimes people test you and you got to remind them who you are. Fact of life. :ehh: Sometimes people show their ass and they realize their mouth wrote a check their ass cant cash.

I'm a mess tonight. I need to go finish reading Iyanla :lolbron:

Gotta head to the liquor store tomorrow and reup on rum and figure out what I'm cooking for this potluck.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Yall gotta remember I don't have anything to lose as far credibility on this forum.
I EARNED my credibility (the little I have) but you were given it off rip, despite you being a phony ass passive aggressive loser.

nikkas will probably side with you regardless (just off principle) so it will make me really gut your ass.
You will remember me for the rest of your life.
Even if that means I am perm banned.
I'm already viewed in a negative way. Don't give a reason to play into that role. Let me be decent.

I don't fukk with you hoes.
Don't fukk with me.

No worries, you have to do some foul shyt to get permabanned here. Poster wars isn't one of those things. Have at this person whomever they are.

Anywhoodles, on a related note TLR has the GOAT mods. You got the laid back, depraved mods like me and @Black, the veteran emeritus mod who's earned his stripes Reich Minister @Reinscarf and the new eager mod who does his job perfectly @Barnett. And of course the Salon mods @Raava and @Arishok

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Leaving the Chi? Dafuq breh?

:wtf:

Let me know if you got an extra ticket

:francis:

*edit, oh you talmbout Coli

:ohhh:

Why are you leaving this time? :dahell: I know this place is shytty but it's the only thing you smell around me.
:rudy:Im talmbout Chicago. We bout to be in the teens and my extensive shoe collection cant be worn in this bullshyt.

Anyway, ive been told I wont be given a fukk about, so my departure is imminent, but I wanna hit this meetup and see whats popping so I dont have to deal with this Chicago wackness for much longer.