Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
@Tenchi Ryu You catch more flies with honey.

Women are like difficulty levels

Some are beginner

Some are normal

Some are advanced

Alot of dude's like to jump straight to advance for the challenge, alot of dudes assume they are better than what they are and blame it on the game

Some dudes realize they need to start off on beginner levels

Other just deal with it normally.

Having muscles and all that extra stuff =uuddlrlrba start .

its a cheat code

Required? nah, but it makes the experience/value totally different

Also the women (games) that suck are now getting DLC trying to live up to triple A title standards. :ufdup:
This is a glorious analogy.

Prynce

Daps
I need to be myself and say how I really feel

But a nikka might not like the outcome but it's a risk I have to take.

Win or lose I can't exist in what if

Too polite and cautious for my own good

Get too caught up in anticipating the future and other peoples reactions. I have to put my energy out and let it flow. Can't control other peoples reactions. Cause when your intentions are good people will see it.

Need to get this shyt off my chest cause a man shouldn't hold his tongue

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Y'all are too young to be kicking on yourselves so much. I would tag you but there's too many. @Regine Hunter @LordLoco I know I'm missing a lot but for starters

What has y'all so insecure like this? It's one thing to acknowledge you need to improve yourself (which you should always be working towards, not just physically) but there's only so much wallowing/self-pitying and needing people to validate you to be done.
weight. ive been working on it for so long. and it fluctuates. ill lose weight. then gain it back. and it swings like a pendulum.
im trying to get healthy. at first i was obsessed with losing weight just to be full of myself and stunt. :huhldup: glad i changed that mentality but still its a struggle.

number 2. being on the spectrum. by default i'm awkward in general. yet. people feel otherwise. but sometimes i think they're bullshytting.
number 3. i've found it hard at times to take compliments:yeshrug:because i assume people are full of shyt.

number 4. it's hard to trust people. because i feel like i've been screwed over a lot, or people have ulterior motives to fukk me over, take advantage of me, and use me for their entertainment and discard me like an old toy when they get bored. over the years i feel like a plethora of people i encountered were pump faking phonies that did nothing but pull me down.

number 5. i've had rocky experiences with women. i've gotten rejected a lot. made a lot of mistakes. to the point it stopped me from dating for a while. i mean ive had success, dated 3 women. had sex. :ehh:
i just worry about not doing enough or not being attractive enough to be taken seriously, being treated like a court jester for entertainment and nothing more:ld:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Y'all are too young to be kicking on yourselves so much. I would tag you but there's too many. @Regine Hunter @LordLoco I know I'm missing a lot but for starters

What has y'all so insecure like this? It's one thing to acknowledge you need to improve yourself (which you should always be working towards, not just physically) but there's only so much wallowing/self-pitying and needing people to validate you to be done. Hopefully it's just venting on here.
@Coco @Tenchi Ryu

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
giphy.gif

Prynce

Daps
Never knew how annoying it is to be too polite and always trying to not offend people. When mostly likely it wouldn't bother them and prolly they will like what you say. I have to kick that shyt cause it's been backfiring on me.