Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
gonna start officially using she/her pronouns when referring to nikkas on here who shyt start with me.

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
CzOY8OxXcAU3kAt.jpg

tumblr_ohibrpZ3Fk1vlod3zo1_r2_250.gif

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
It's like every time I come in this thread I'm like 10 pages back and I don't feel like reading through it but then there would be no point in me coming in this thread :why:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Thanks for sharing. In general, embracing and focusing on yourself and setting/accomplishing your own goals for your own well-being brings a lot more peace of mind. And for people, that's life-a lot of people will be attracted to others' light but not always for the good. You learn and discern. Pro-actively seeking role models and positive people helps a great deal. And most importantly, be kind to yourself, you only get one you. It's always a process you'll live with and unlearn and relearn until you aren't.
true. some of my goals i achieved. like getting a job and doing better in college. i want to bodybuild. for the hell of it. thats something i seriously want to do. yet i just need to read up on what i need to start with. role models, i have my brother for that to help. with that. Im too hard on myself because adults were too lenient. i feel like im hard on myself because i don't want to be regular. i don't want a 9 to 5 job. i don't want to drive a common car. i don't want to look common. i just want to be the top dog. to have the ability to walk up to the dinner table and eat what i want instead of waiting for everyone else to eat. :yeshrug:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
What happened?
Sis Walt harassed me in her thread after I posted that a little girl was cute. She did the same ol corny insults pretending to be Pro Black. I pointed out how she intentionally planned to give her Black wife and Black baby AIDS from her own posts...she couldn't properly respond so she went back to the kindergarten insults then I posted her photos which she, herself, uploaded on here and she snitched to the mods. This all coming from a bytch who acts tough and sends out death threats. She snitched on me before when I bodied her ass. That's why she's still salty. I think she's jealous idk I mean I get it.