Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Breh, you have to stop. I ain't got that shyt and still got a real one. @Out2TheOld :jawalrus: Someone is going to fukk with you for who you are right now. Improvement is great, just improve together.
I don't know why nikkas keep thinking getting swole is the beginning and end to it. My fitness journey wasn't to get women (I mean shyt it was a small microcosm). Our generation is already fukked because you have perfectly fine people coming up with warped perspectives on how they're supposed to look and how that is tied to their sense of worth and value. This is an extreme example, but I know nikkas like this in real life...at least 5 I can name RIGHT NOW who are like this and if they weren't a$$holes I'd actually pity them:

@Tenchi Ryu girls can see straight through insecure/transparent nikkas...get your mental right before anything else and be content with who you are....(you can still diet and hit the gym while doing that though :ufdup:)

EDIT: It should be made clear that the cac in the video is on all kinds of steroids and HGH drugs...hence the turtle shell midsection indicative of a person with enlarged organs. You DONT want to look like this.

Last edited:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
747f879903be4f7a812e914b09e9161e

After reading the thread I found this in, they said Arnold is actually 5'11.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
@Tenchi Ryu girls can see straight through insecure/transparent nikkas...get your mental right before anything else and be content with who you are....(you can still diet and hit the gym while doing that though :ufdup:)
Dude is right. A fat nikka with no neck and heavy breathing even has a woman on his dikk. You just have to get your mind right. Alot of women these days aren't looking for broken men they have to build up in the microwave society.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Tenchi Ryu You catch more flies with honey.

Women are like difficulty levels

Some are beginner

Some are normal

Some are advanced

Alot of dude's like to jump straight to advance for the challenge, alot of dudes assume they are better than what they are and blame it on the game

Some dudes realize they need to start off on beginner levels

Other just deal with it normally.

Having muscles and all that extra stuff =uuddlrlrba start .

its a cheat code

Required? nah, but it makes the experience/value totally different

Also the women (games) that suck are now getting DLC trying to live up to triple A title standards. :ufdup: