iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Man I'm ready

Got pokemon sun on thte 3dxl, FF15, overwatch and streetfighter 5

A bag of chips, Mtn dew, Gonna get hot wings and big chill until like 4am

#bumlyfe
No that's too long breh. A haiku consists of simplicity, directness and natural things we deal with (like a mood poem).

It has these phonetic units called morae (complicated Japanese linguistic units) that basically deal with cutting down syllables and time...

The best way to explain it is to type like a cross between @Art Barr and Yoda without adding too many syllables.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No that's too long breh. A haiku consists of simplicity, directness and natural things we deal with (like a mood poem).

It has these phonetic units called morae (complicated Japanese linguistic units) that basically deal with cutting down syllables and time...

The best way to explain it is to type like a cross between @Art Barr and Yoda without adding too many syllables.
Oh I didn't realize that what was going on :heh:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Yo
Anyone in here ever been so horny that you need to stretch a lot? Like your muscles are tight?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
So I provide a weekly status report on my department along with a running log of the contracts in place...including amendments, terms, scopes, costs and so on......

Why is he asking for a separate table showing all of the active contracts, costs and amendments :beli:

Am I not busy enough?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Unless you want to provide them with something a little more practical.

Thanks! Those are cool but it looks like a mess :heh: The space I'm using doubles as a daycare, so it needs to be presentable for the next day. I feel crochet and minecraft are practical. One provides basic hand, eye-coordination skills and it focuses greatly on patterns/shapes. The materials are also very inexpensive. Minecraft is pretty awesome and create creative outlet for children. My daughter builds all types of shyt. Restaurants, resorts, mad houses, she has pets and animals and everything. It's great. Again, the computers are already there so it's just a matter of purchasing the software and again, that's inexpensive as well. My break-even is $40, so I'm trying to keep the purchase price for each activity under that amount.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
@Jayne we can be friends again if you make a nice Haiku about me and stop shytting (don't ask me how) on us Aeries.

You know I'm a little rebellious. I decided to make you a traditional poem. :youngsabo::youngsabo:

I didn't like him
He didn't get me.
But I didn't know him
I finally saw him
& I smiled.

Still distant
We're cordial
Sometimes,
I see him around.

wonder what he's been through
what makes him smile too
Does he smiles too?
I bet it's cute.

Some day I'll pick his mind
Brush his bushy fox fur brows
listen to his story
Find out what makes him burn inside.
I wonder if he cries?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
You know I'm a little rebellious. I decided to make you a traditional poem. :youngsabo::youngsabo:

I didn't like him
He didn't get me.
But I didn't know him
I finally saw him
& I smiled.

Still distant
We're cordial
Sometimes,
I see him around.

wonder what he's been through
what makes him smile too
Does he smiles too?