Ok @Tenchi Ryu you go.

Why am I still up
About to make no paper
We bum status now

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i feel like i am socially. its like i feel like i escaped a madhouse and being normal is something that is impossible to do.
giphy.gif
im like this 24/7
cant help it.
From our brief encounter, you're pretty normal to me. You have career goals, you have some insecurity about your weight and you just want to improve yourself overall. Those are pretty generic to me. Don't let a couple of hobbies or interests have you feeling like you're so weird that you're unable to attract someone.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to figure out some other classes I can offer in the form of after school programs. I was thinking of asking my mom to teach some crochet and we provide basic supplies. I thought of chess lessons as well, but I don't know how to play chess :lupe: and I couldn't find anyone that wanted to teach the basics to kids. My friend has a bunch of computers in her center too so I could do a minecraft class or something? I don't know. My friend lets me use the space free of charge so that's one half of the battle for real. Just a matter of figuring out what to do with it.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@Jayne we can be friends again if you make a nice Haiku about me and stop shytting (don't ask me how) on us Aeries.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to figure out some other classes I can offer in the form of after school programs. I was thinking of asking my mom to teach some crochet and we provide basic supplies. I thought of chess lessons as well, but I don't know how to play chess :lupe: and I couldn't find anyone that wanted to teach the basics to kids. My friend has a bunch of computers in her center too so I could do a minecraft class or something? I don't know. My friend lets me use the space free of charge so that's one half of the battle for real. Just a matter of figuring out what to do with it.

Unless you want to provide them with something a little more practical.