Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
because her hair was damaged and short, same reason everyone else saw it as unattractive. why dont you put a bunch of harmful perms in your hair so it'll be 2 inches and patchy next yr? oh what's that? you dont find that attractive? i didn't think so. :arrogant2:
I believe she cut off her hair and was in the process of growing it back and I did cut off all my hair at one point and was fine walking around like that.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I believe she cut off her hair and was in the process of growing it back and I did cut off all my hair at one point and was fine walking around like that.
then do it again. instead of growing your hair out long, and having all these intricate braid styles. just gloop up some harmful lye in there for a few hours and shave it after. since you find it so attractive in its damaged and "natural" state.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
might be time to start looking for a new gig, ceo & cto are stepping down, the company that owns us has been trying to sell us, product aint delivering on time, sales team is weak and lost two people recently :francis:

sucks cuz i really like the people i work with :sad:

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
ohh boo ur t*ts are TOO big :camby:

Shut the fxck up Marcuz. :childplease:

Go wash your fleshlight or something. :childplease:

You are kinda young tho...

Try to hold off til like 24, at that point you a grown ass woman making her own money and can make your own decisions

My mom has the capacity to make me fear everything. What's worse is she's right 95% of the time. :francis:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
My mom doesn't want me to have surgery.. I wish she'd understand that my breasts have a negative effect on my self esteem. :snoop:
At the end of the day, YOU'RE the one who will have to deal with your body. No one else. Don't live for other people. If you want the surgery, research the procedure (if you haven't) and read the reviews of people who have had it done. You don't owe ANY motherfukka on this planet your body or an explanation to anything you do, want to do. You don't owe any explanations to anybody. Live for you. Do whatever you want to do, just recognition the possible complications and know that it can't be reversed. If you can get over that, go for it. Your mother and no nikka on this site have to live in your skin but you & trust they are gonna do whatever they wanna do.

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
At the end of the day, YOU'RE the one who will have to deal with your body. No one else. Don't live for other people. If you want the surgery, research the procedure (if you haven't) and read the reviews of people who have had it done. You don't owe ANY motherfukka on this planet your body or an explanation to anything you do, want to do. You don't any explanations to anybody. Live for you. Do whatever you want to do, just recognition the possible complications and know that it can't be reversed. If you can get over that, go for it. Your mother and no nikka on this site have to live in your skin but you & trust they are gonna do whatever they wanna do.
Thank you auntie Jayne. :mjcry: