Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
several things, i acknowledged the weather woman was attractive in that thread, i never called her ugly. attacking hairstyles is not attacking overall physical appearance, as y'all can change that shyt like the wind. further, im talking about attacking other coli users. particularly the ones you fake motherfukkers smile up in front of when they socializing with you.
it was just her hair in her natural state, no styling whatsover but I'm done with that:pachaha:
and care to name names? I'm bored:jbhmm:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it was just her hair in her natural state, no styling whatsover but I'm done with that:pachaha:
and care to name names? I'm bored:jbhmm:

this is why black women piss me off at over the hair issue. yall act so obtuse and ignorant to the shyt--even though you are personally a hairstyler and know all about perfectly maintaining natural hair. that weather woman stepped out on camera looking like she was recovering from cancer. her CAREER is to be sexually appealing to a national audience.

like the wrong questions are constantly being asked. a better question is why did you sit up there and rock perms and weaves for 20 yrs, so when you finally quit it--I legitimately have LONGER, thicker pubic hairs than whats on your head.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
this is why black women piss me off at over the hair issue. yall act so obtuse and ignorant to the shyt--even though you are personally a hairstyler and know all about perfectly maintaining natural hair. that weather woman stepped out on camera looking like she was recovering from cancer. her CAREER is to be sexually appealing to a national audience.

like the wrong questions are constantly being asked. a better question is why did you sit up there and rock perms and weaves for 20 yrs, so when you finally quit it--I legitimately have LONGER, thicker pubic hairs than whats on your head.
the only one acting obtuse and ignorant is you. Ask yourself, why did you find her hair unattractive? Conforming to beauty standards (which is what I do) doesn't excuse that.

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
My mom doesn't want me to have surgery.. I wish she'd understand that my breasts have a negative effect on my self esteem. :snoop:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the only one acting obtuse and ignorant is you. Ask yourself, why did you find her hair unattractive? Conforming to beauty standards (which is what I do) doesn't excuse that.
because her hair was damaged and short, same reason everyone else saw it as unattractive. why dont you put a bunch of harmful perms in your hair so it'll be 2 inches and patchy next yr? oh what's that? you dont find that attractive? i didn't think so. :arrogant2: