Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Now I know why most women on this site start trolling. Fighting fire with fire and ain't nobody winning
2c374271a07516b29f8cfd7f090627e8.png
Forreal forreal I don't know how ya'll do it. I just see generalizations, race baiting, shytting on females. I didn't know there were dudes carrying such hatred out here for the opposite sex :francis:

Last edited:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
"If a black person makes rock music or country music does that make them a c00n?"

Why was this thread deleted? :ohhh:

Granted I didn't get to read since I only saw the title but this is actually very interesting considering I thought about doing country music.

:whoa:

I don't like the genre but it's easy to write their type of songs and that's the only type of pandering that you do. No tap dancing :dame:

I even thought about being an artistic alternative rock artist where all my music videos involves abusing white people for controversy.
:yeshrug:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I just want a luxurious, beautiful life. Why wasn't I born into a fortune/wealth? :mjcry:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
thats not a personal attack on anyones beauty, and no, i didn't specifically refer to anyones hair as pubic hair.
oh really :mjgrin:
its not c00ning its the truth.

they hired her when she wore a hair hair, they expected her to keep that shyt on. as much as BW try to shame black men into finding 2 inches of pubic hair attractive, other races of men that control your jobs aint playing that shyt; real patriarchy :umad:

that's not answering my question. i wanna know how long til YALL step out the house with some damn spiked up, dry, pubic hairs on ya head? only BW i see with her hairstyle offline, are of the crackhead variety.

i didn't tell her to style her shyt like pubic hair :yeshrug: i love long, healthy natural hair

breh, thats what they get for having hair length comparable to my pubic hair. blame them, not me.

and yes, mocking a black woman's natural hair is a personal attack on their beauty whether you like it or not:mjpls:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh really :mjgrin:

and yes, mocking a black woman's natural hair is a personal attack on their beauty whether you like it or not:mjpls:

several things, i acknowledged the weather woman was attractive in that thread, i never called her ugly. attacking hairstyles is not attacking overall physical appearance, as y'all can change that shyt like the wind. further, im talking about attacking other coli users. particularly the ones you fake motherfukkers smile up in front of when they socializing with you.