Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Got denied at apartment because my bm hasnt paid her outstanding balance on the old house we rented.

Im pissed :fire:

Maybe its a sign to move closer to work. I'll just have to keep my daughter on the weekends only due to distance :sadcam:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My friend is going to let me use her daycare to host a "drop and shop". Parents drop off their kids and do Christmas shopping. 2 hours, $6 per kid, crafts and refreshments/snacks included. Now I'm trying to figure out what crafts to choose.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
My friend is going to let me use her daycare to host a "drop and shop". Parents drop off their kids and do Christmas shopping. 2 hours, $6 per kid, crafts and refreshments/snacks included. Now I'm trying to figure out what crafts to choose.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I'll take that as a yes even though you don't know it yet.

200w.gif

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Popsicle sticks, construction paper, glue, crayons, and scissors. Add in some pipe cleaners, stick on eyes, and foam shapes

They can make a Christmas tree, star, snowflake, snowman, santa face etc