Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
This post is too damn true even from personal experience

Where is this so I can dap and rep
A girl I talked to put me on to it and had me in my feelings because I was susceptible to some bullshyt traits that were called out. Believe it or not its a black man that writes these.

blackgirlsareeasy.com

(I know how it sounds but it's not meant to degrade or suggest black women are easy to bed or anything like that).

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Thecoli.com
Last one for now:

I know a lot of you guys won’t admit this, but you’re afraid of p*ssy. Not the physical task of thrusting inside a vagina, but the anxiety of talking to a girl that may not like you or falling for one that may game you. These fools say they’re emotionally unavailable, and women buy that shyt, some Basicas even get turned on. We both know that you’re not emotionally unavailable, you’re just trying to play off the fact that you’re afraid girls won’t like the real you the longer they get to know you! Men aren’t allowed to talk about being nervous; we have to pretend we don’t get butterflies because we have to behave hard. Men can’t confess that they’re worried about liking a girl too much; we have to pretend as if we only want sex so we won’t get our feelings hurt if she doesn’t want more from us. “I’m not scared of them, I just don’t want to be called thirsty.” Go swallow bleach, you idiot. That’s like saying, I don’t want to go interview with Donald Trump for a position making seven figures a year because I don’t want to be called money hungry. They are women, you’re supposed to want them! All of this emotional fronting is see thru, and the reason why we live in a nation of simps is that today’s men are fake hard. True hardness comes from confidence, the ability to put it all on the line and go after what you want thennot give a fukk if you face a few setbacks. So what if she only wanted the dikk, so what if she stops liking you after the third date– you’ll get over it! The risk is always worth the reward, my nig! There is no better feeling than waking up next to the girl of your dreams and knowing she chose you. At that moment of victory it won’t matter where you fell on her Must-Have list, if she thinks you’re as fine as her man crush, or if she has ulterior motives, you proved that you can get what you want by being yourself, and from that day forward you will always know that the only true limits inlife and love are those you place on yourself.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@Fonsworth from what I read of what you posted it comes off as your dude that just shyts on other dudes to big up himself.

I'm not at all surprised a dude wrote that. :yeshrug:
Nah, that's actually 10% of what he writes. The site is aimed at black women and he shyts on their hypocrisy just as much as he does black men. I just posted specific segments relevant to DrX.

The dude hits home with a lot of shyt that even I have been susceptible of doing...don't get it twisted though..he's equally opportunity with the criticism.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have to admit that it comes with a lot of truth. TLR is evidence of this.

Btw I started on your short story and so far so good!
:ohhh:

You actually writing it:thumbsup:

Oh yeah it definitely has a lot of truth to it. I wasn't sure if that was the meat of what he wrote or not but @Fonsworth say's it not so thats a positive. The whole giving advice and encouragement while shyting on you is always telling.