Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@Elle Driver You aint never lied:

Having a Basica on your dikk is normal for most men. However, those girls that walk different, talk different, and don’t even text you back within the hour, those are the girls that enchant you. Women often ask me, why some random girl got the man they wanted by doing much less than what she was doing. Few women understand how men work, but as a man you know that the rush of dealing with a girl that doesn’t conform to what you’re used to is indescribable. “Please love me because my Daddy didn’t” headass women, think that submission is what all men want. While we do what our way ultimately, it’s more about meeting our match than cuffing some servant broad who thinks p*ssy and loyalty will keep her chose. The challenge of winning over a woman who isn’t impressed is the most fun you can have with your dikk still in your boxers. Not to offend any of the ladies reading this, but let’s be real—Only 10% of women a man will meet in his life will come off as impressive. We pretend that we’re wowed by her job, her education, her ambitions, and her looks, but few women are honestly “I’ve never met a girl like you,” impressive… even though we tell a lot of them that lie.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@PeridotPuss @DarlingNikki

Relevant to the events that transpired during the past few days...a man wrote this :jbhmm:

Men shouldn’t be jealous that’s a female trait,” was Jay-Z’s famous proclamation. Here we are over ten years later and men are more jealous than today’s women are. We live in a world where the average income has dwindled but where certain people are still making more money than ever. Where top shelf women are a click of an app away, where someone who’s smart will always find a way to beat the odds, and where you can no longer point to having shyt like cars, clothes, or phones as proof that you get money. Success, even in downtimes, is still in your face, and you can’t get it. The women you want, no matter what city you live in, are flashing their beauty in your face, and you can’t get them. I saw some dork write something like, “Why y’all fakkits all in her ass, she’s just a regular bytch,” under India Westbrook’s Instagram picture. Who does that? A fukk Boy, that’s who. They hate women they can’t have, and they hate men that compliment women they can’t have. They hate men that are doing something with their lives and try to find backhanded points to make as to why they’re no better. Envy is their disease.

fukk Boys struggle with competition, and when there is no excuse left to blame their lack of success on, they hate. I don’t care if he’s the dirtball on the block selling nicks or the white collar dork working in human resources with no promotion in site; a man who sees other men win and doesn’t congratulate or take pride in his brother, is a fukk Boy. Where does snitching come from? Where does gossip come from? Where does this idea to expose a person come from? fukk Boys. They hate to see another man make it, so they look to bring him down. They don’t like to see another man getting the women he wants, so they spill tea about “you know he has another girl,” as if a girl will ever be dumb enough to start fukking a snitch ass dude. Log onto social media, it’s so much jealousy. It’s one thing to hate The Giants as a sports fan, but these fukk Boys hate OBJ because girls like his looks. It makes them uncomfortable that another man is getting shine, why? Because they’re insecure about their own looks! A real man doesn’t give a damn how another man looks. A real man doesn’t count another man’s money. A real man doesn’t try to slander another man to make himself look better. Yet here we are in 2016, and all you have is these dudes with no life, an internet connection, and hate in their blood, trying to bring their brothers down. I talk a lot about men who compete with women, overly jealous guys who try to control where a girl goes and what she wears, as well as the passive aggressive things these types do to kill a girl’s self-esteem in MDL…so I won’t go on a long rant. The thing I want you women to understand is that jealousy isn’t cute. That kind of angry passion doesn’t mean he’s in love, it means he’s afraid. A man should never fear losing a woman and a woman should never fear losing a man, the very existence of paranoia in a person is proof that they don’t think they have what it takes to keep someone.